Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x19 Destiny & Denial

George being happy was over the top considering what happened and what happened in New Orleans was interesting and George lashing out on his return was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-2-2012 03:08 ]

1x20 The Race & the Relationship

Poor Rose thinking Frederick asked her fishing to make out with her but the way she took control was amusing but it's a shame about her appendicitis

1x21 Disaster Drills & Departures

It would of been more amusing if George had left not knowing Lemon had got her head stuck in the bed and I'm glad Rose made the most of Magnolia after what she overheard, Wade getting tongue tied over the bank loan was embarrassing

1x22 The Big Day

Zoe finding herself stranded in the barn with Wade was interesting but the bad timing of the goat and then Sheriff Bill was amusing and the cliffhanger love triangle should make for an interesting start next season

2x01 I Fall To Pieces

Everybody being  worried about Lemon going to Zoe's with a cake knife was amusing but I'm surprised they didn't hear the noise outside

2x02 Always On My Mind

Rose scaring Zoe and Wade was amusing considering she now knows where she left her pants and Zoe getting jealous with the guys on stage together was priceless

2x03 If It Makes You Happy

Trust the guy from the Alumni magazine to turn up early while Zoe was making a fool of herself at the diner and Wade helping Zoe to catch the armadillo was crazy but Walt being worried about loosing his virginity was sweet

2x04 Suspicious Minds

Zoe should of known trying to keep things casual with Wade would have consequence but the sock on the door was amusing and the way Zoe behaved when she meet Ruby's cousin at the diner was just ridiculous, Lavon taking the blame for Lemon when she stole the pregnancy test was nice

2x05 Walkin' After Midnight

Zoey falling asleep while she was supposed to be doing a sleep study on George was amusing and Wade pushing him in the water was priceless

2x06 I Walk The Line

George and Wade are both idiots but the accidental haircut was amusing and the fact that George persuaded Presley to vote and she voted for Ruby was priceless

2x07 Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me

It was obvious that after Zoe treated the high school football team that Max would get the wrong idea by becoming infatuated with her instead of Rose but what a dilemma with him getting his game back how can she break his heart

2x08 Achy Breaky Hearts

Lavon trying to win Ruby back after the girls sabotaged it was interesting and swapping the limos was impressive, Zoe's response to George knowing about her and Wade was terrible

2x09 Sparks Fly

You just knew the charity picnic auction would have some amusing consequence for dates but at leased George got what he wanted but I didn't think he would help steal the dog and Magnolia and her dad both driving a hard bargain for Zoe was impressive

Thread