Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 160#160 bala's post

I am totally on team wade!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 177#177 bala's post

For all if its many layers, lies and good ups.  I really liked this episode.  Yay for the end and WHOOO HOOO for the Charlie Brown Christmas tree!

old alabama

Zoe taking up "projects' is pretty accurate!  LOL  I was surprised she lasted as long as she did.  I don't understand why she got so mad.  Just tell him to detail your car, or offer to hang out with his friend and him!  There are ways to get a guy to change without yelling all the time.  

George was trying so hard to not be involved.  Poor guy.  It just didn't work.

Reply 182#182 bala's post

Well at least she tried.  It wasn't just yelling!

take me home, country roads

It was understandable that Zoe would let all the postive attention go to her head.  She's worked hard to aquire everyones trust.

I think Lemon is being absolutely childish and unreasonable. She was with Levon, but let's face it-there aren't that many single men in Bluebell.  Who else is Anna Beth going to like.  I was all about Lemon's character progressing, but this pettyness is wrong.  She would deny her friend happiness because of her ego.    What a ...B word.  

Reply 199#199 bala's post

Yes it was very disappointing. I thought wade would really put forth the effort, but when push came to shove he sabatoged himself.

The Lord of the Rings/Star Wars mashup was AWESOME!

Yay Lemon and Anna beth

Reply 211#211 bala's post

I am so glad that George finally told Zoe to "stuff it"!  She deserve it.     

Shelby cannot be trusted.    Love the wade/lemon story line.   So contrary.   

I like annabeth more and more.  

Renewed for 3rd season

Reply 217#217 codebreaker's post

I don't know how I felt about this episode.  It seemed more like a hiatus ep than a season finale.  So glad Wade finally admitted his feelings.  Loved AB and Lavon together!  They are so cute.  George needs to grow up and stop blaming everything on Zoe.  Take control of your own actions.  Tansy was a bit premature with leaving.  Zoe went too!     NY will be good for her, not to mention getting to know Doc Breeland.

No their hookup would just be weird.  They've been friends for years

Family Tradition

I really enjoyed that Zoe got to know her Wilkes roots.  The way the cousin treated her after she found out who she was, was wrong.  Zoe even said she was scared.  It's a big step to go into a clan when you're the outsider.

Once again Lemon has been pushed out of what she was doing and now she's floundering.  The only thing I can think is that they are setting her up so the actress can go on Maternity leave.   Extended vacation of discovery maybe?

I need them to find a place to live.

George......Blech!

Lemon and AB's scene were entirely unnecessary... A convo would have been better

Reply 242#242 bala's post

Zoe apologized and said she was scared.  That's a hard situation especially coming from her parents.    She wanted them to get to know her and not her name and I can understand that.  They liked her until she told them her name.  I agree that lying was wrong, but she did tell them sorry that she was scared.   If the clan really wanted to get to know her and pull her in, someone should have brought her a casserole and said Hi at her door step!  That's what we do in the south. Inviting is one thing, but actual effort is something else.      
Yes!  Zoe is an annoying character more often than not.

Lemon was at Rammer Jammer, gave an offer lost it and then wade didn't let her come back. I understand but at the same time he should have understand she needed to explore the options.  Rammer wouldn't be there without her.    Maybe pushed was the wrong adj.

Writers don't know what to do with George....

Reply 244#244 bala's post

No.  If they secretly fell in love it would be very fun.  Although that angle has already been met as she "downgraded" to meatball at the beginning.

Yes, but if you get rid of the gorgeous guy, the CW will have angry teenage girls on their hands.  Better to give him an actual story line.  He's just flopping all over the place so far.

Reply 246#246 bala's post

true!  I guess considering it's the CW....all the males are "pretty"  That was my point.

Reply 257#257 bala's post

I love it!!  Shelby is a breath of fresh air for Brock.  They are great together.  

Annabeth is my fav!!!

Reply 259#259 bala's post

That is very true.  While "lemon" is out taking care of grandma (having a baby) they needed another character apparently.  Maybe Shelby will be gone after the baby comes.   :?

Reply 267#267 codebreaker's post

Loved wellness month.  that's a great idea.  The trouble between tom and Wanda was great and poor AB.  She deserves for Levon to love her the same amount back.

It's really sad that I feel entirely caught up on the series by just reading the comments.  I use to really enjoy it but this season it just keeps going round and round.  Absolutely no development.  Completely silly!  The whole "jousting" episode was dumb and that was a common denominator this season.  I'm sure hart will be cancelled.    Shame but OH WELL!   Hehehehe

Reply 292#292 bala's post

You are so right.  I was really hoping this would take off and showcase the America. South but all it did was make us look stupid and have no story plot

Reply 294#294 bala's post

I can't believe this was renewed again.  

Thread