Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 74#74 babysexylexy's post

oh yeah me too!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Sweetie Pies and Sweaty palms

Glad that George know about Lemon's mom.  Kinda sad though.   Zoe's conflict with wade was Great!!   REALLY didn't like that he brushed her off with a terrible joke when she tried to get him to admit his feelings.   Such a jerk move...

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Maybe he'll get around to doing something about it but probably not soon.

Tributes and Triangles

Lemon is uncharacteristically jealous.  Just because she cheated and feels bad about it doesn't mean that George would.  Of course Zoe probablly *shouldn't* haven't gotten carried away with her inpromptu speech, but still. It was complimentary.

I think Zoe would call her father for many people who were in need, not just George.  Wade needs to grow up and start doing something with himself, or he'll always be on the outside.  Lemon needs to let go of ALLLLL her anger.  Wow sister got issues!  

Reply 93#93 bala's post

No I ment that "sister" as in woman got issues.  I agree, we crush on who we crush.  

You think Lemon should be jealous or Zoe?   You think Zoe is actually there to cause trouble?  I'm confused.

1 month hiatus is a bit extreme.  

Reply 108#108 bala's post

No the preview said he saw them kissing.     I was glad when Zoe confronted her dad with the come-to-Jesus chat.   It was good that he came back and was honest with her.  I had hoped lemon would let this "thing" go thinking Zoe is out to get her.  If she didn't drive a wedge between her and George then DEFFINATLY the kiss will.  

Should be interning to see what had happened!  

Bachelorettes and Bullets

I'm glad everything is out in the open.  The semi truce that Lemon and Zoe have is great!  So much better than them squaking at each other.   please please please can we keep justin harley!!  It was great that he's wades brother.  Wade saying that she's a snob and stuck up was just mean!  He's jealous and likes her and now he's hurt her feelings.  Although the look she gave him when he walked away was interesting...

Things are moving forward

Reply 114#114 bala's post

Lavon completely deserved the punch.  Happy happy George was a site to see, but it was dumb on Zoe's part to think he could move on so quickly.  And who wants to be the rebound relationship. Those never last long.

What's going on with the Wade storyline?  I thought he would tell Zoe how he felt or court her or something.  He's all but pushed her completely away.

The Race and Relationship

Somehow I'm not even surprised that George and Lemon are back together.  Wade "almost" telling her and STILL not doing it wasn't even funny it was just sad.  Zoe just messed up all the way around.   Promo shows her leaving.  I get it.

RECAP:  Who likes Whom

Tintsie Likes Wade
Wade Like Zoe
Zoe likes George
George likes Lemon & Zoe (but not equally)

Reply 122#122 bala's post

Did u give me sarcasm lip!  The recap could be helpful to others!   

Lol

Reply 124#124 bala's post

HAHAH  We're sad.  

Because I agree....

Reply 127#127 bala's post

I thought she might if only to make a good cliff hanger.  I thought wade might get the l loan.  He's real good at self sabbatoge so no surprise there. Kinda dumb on his part.  

Glad zoey stayed if only for rose.  

Any announcement it's been renewed?!!?

Reply 130#130 spratt89's post

:lol :lol :) :victory:  YAY!!!

Reply 132#132 bala's post

I'm so glad Zoe and wade finally played the piano!   I like them together ALOT more than her and George!   The storm was great.   The triangle will prove to be fascinating!  He'll mess it all up some how.

Reply 134#134 bala's post

Yes.  Stupid iPhone.         She.  

Season 2. I fall to pieces

What a great returning episode.  The triangle is in full swing.  Introduction of a new character (ruby) was good.  Giving Zoe a girl to talk too.  I hope she stays around.

Siri: google kidnapping and hostage!!!!     Awesome

Reply 144#144 bala's post

I wonder if ruby is causing trouble on purpose tho?  Or it's coincidence?
Poor Zoe doesn't know what she wants and ppl will get hurt

Reply 148#148 bala's post

I'm glad lemon has figured out something to throw herself into.   She'll do a great job.  I think ruby just wants to hurt lavon and this is a good way.

Okay Zoe!  Now you're starting to figure it out.

Reply 158#158 bala's post

She doesn't think the thing with wade is Serious, but i think He does a little or he wouldn't take the monagamy thing so seriously.  

I'm glad Lavon was able to hear his conscience.  And the 22 votes saying, "that's the reason we've never registared!"  LOL  all that and they can't even vote.

Thread