Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 54#54 arksongbird80's post

This episode showed something else have you wondered where Lemon mother is look like her death made lemon actually be responsible i think that reason for why lemon was the way she was.

The Pirate & the Practice

Nice episode Zoey trying get 30% was more difficult than she thought but i did find it amusing when brick asked her name the brothers she treated . It was nice how town got together to protect that guys job for going out of business.

Hairdos & Holidays

Well this was good episode but flashback were really great at understand history Lemon and mayor

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

I am not surprised she got another family question is whether she will tell her dad or sister ?

Reply 67#67 arksongbird80's post

I don't think she will i bet she keep it a secret until they have a fight and it will come out

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

Well it was a good returning episode but women think lemon cursed them was amusing

Reply 78#78 arksongbird80's post

Well the question is what is he going to do about it ?

Black And White And Green All Over

Well i have say i am glad she didn't tell him but she was really close to tell him

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

It was great to see lemon relax but i expecting she said something that would have a consequence but nothing happen.

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

Well she has every right to be but Zoe is there to cause trouble but this show won't be back for 1 month so we have to do until than.

What do you mean the sister got issues it's not her fault she has a crush on him but waitress pointing out she was 14 was amusing.

Reply 94#94 arksongbird80's post

Well yeah because Zoe isn't as uptight as Lemon and there share love of bug city

Zoe is there to cause trouble on the show that is the point of her character

Hart of Dixie - Heart To Hart Preview

Reply 98#98 shinny's post

Well not really

but have you watch Arctic Air ?

Reply 100#100 shinny's post

I am guessing your looking for new shows and not old show ?

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 3-2-2012 20:50  
Hey guys, any shows similar to this that I should check out?
The newest show is called GCB (Discussion topic) which closest to this show and i am sure once it get added you will enjoy it.

Heart To Hart

What a great returning episode Zoey trying get with her father was nice until he realise she was getting into sticky situation and he told her what he thought. Lemon almost getting caught kissing him was interesting but i don't know whether he thought he was seeing something else since he looked unsure

Reply 111#111 arksongbird80's post

Yeah same here that storyline was getting old

Destiny & Denial

Well i suppose Zoey fans were happy about this episode but i had feeling it wouldn't last but has he given her false hope and what a great punch

Reply 115#115 arksongbird80's post

She's mad at him so i think he want go back with his ex-wife

Reply 121#121 arksongbird80's post

Thank you for that recap on relationship on this show. I know what you mean by I'm not even surprised that George and Lemon are back together but Wade really needs to get over Zoe i mean seriously they make better friends than relationship but Zoe really made a mess out all that happens. She was acting like Teenage girl rather young women. It's situations like this that make me thankful i am single

Thread