61 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I really enjoyed the series premier.  Standing up to the mom was great!  She did it well.  Burt was hysterical!!  Pet Alligator my foot.  But having an NFL star for the mayor was priceless.  I'm glad Hart and the Lebron clicked.  She's gonna need some friends.

Lemon??  Who the heck names their child LEMON!! v
7.5 out of 10
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Some american idiot!!

Reply 9#9 bala's post

You do know I'm american right !!      I know how dumb we are....lol.l

parades and pariahs

Well she's starting to catch on that medicine isn't just diagnosing.  Sometimes it's listening.

Wrecking the float to stop the parade was great.  She didn't make any friends though...   Lemon just feels threatened.  Not sure why.  Hart doesn't care two rips about Lemon and why should she...although why lemon is all worried about the mayor is beyond me.  What with her being all Engaged...and all.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Dr. Harts Hair is stringy.   It looks bad.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Stoopid guy!!  Duhhh  

Gumbo

I'm glad her and brelin have come to a truce of some sort.  Kinda annoying though that Zoe really did talk him through that procedure and he just froze her out.  Of course she didn't go to the Hospital or to see the wife.  No one likes her, she doesn't know anyone and for all pretense and purpose, the patient didn't even know she was his doctor.  ALTHOUGH, she should have gone to the hospital.  Live and learn.  

George needs to stand up to lemon more. and Levon Hayes needs to get over the Debutante Lemon and move on.  Glad though that George circumvented Dee dee/di di and had her stay in town!! haha

Reply 25#25 bala's post

very true. if she would have asked, she could have helped that farmer with no trouble because her hand would have been fine.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

IDK they've been at it for awhile.  Alot of tension between them.  

Loved that Hart wanted to "let go" with the guy.  It would have been interesting to see them together....  yum yum

Reply 34#34 bala's post

It does make for some annoying moments.  At least this episode had Hart and the other doc working together a bit easier.  Hart needs to get laid though.

Lemon needs to pick.  Levon Hayes, or George!  Pick already.   She's emotionally tettering and it's annoying.  

1X05

This was one of the worst episodes so far.  These are the reasons:

1)  Lemon's outfit when she was talking to the girls on the couch about the bridge. HORRID
2)  The bridge Vs a Road.  Southerners are NOT that backwards ;/  Give us a road to starbucks any day.
3) Lemon's accent and well basically LEMON in general.  She was shallow, needy, insecure, and annoying.
4) Zoe started an unnecessary rumor because she's still incapable of knowing when to just accept and go forward.
5) Zoe not even knowing it was sunday and church was in.  Seriously she can't be that daft.
6) Wasn't the Nurse in last weeks episode?  But we were introduced this week?  
7) HATS  ;/   Again, southerners, no so much with the hats.
8) George apologized, and I don't think he needed too!!

Blah!!  Hated it.  Grrr

2 out of 10

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Okay Bala I accept your rebuttle and I counter it with:  

1)  her outfit was offensive.  She looked like a golden girl so I was distracted and couldn't focus on her horrible acting.
2) I agree, but progress doesn't mean loss of unity.  She can build the road and still preserve the historic feel.
3)
4) Okay, you may be right
5) I figured that but everyone knows on Sunday people go to church. It wasn't a HUGE step for her when she went up to the church and HEARD the music or talking people would be inside. I mean...common.  
6)  Okay
7) That is true!  
8) As well they should, but still he conceaded too early.    Make her sweat a little.

HEHEHE

Reply 53#53 bala's post

loved the blue prank.  For the first time I didn't hate Lemon.  She acted like a human being and it was refreshing.  I wouldn't have put up with Zoe's friend.  Not listening, throwing a party doomed to fail, judging everyone and then sleeping with her Guy.  Unkewl!   Nope I wouldn't have forgiven the last one at all.    I'm glad though Z and the mayor figured it out and she made it up to him.  

Reply 55#55 bala's post

She's not  just one of those people who acts responsible, she acts likes she's better than everyone else because of it.  She's kinda a B-word.  :/  Super annoying.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I did enjoy this episode but it was a shame she didn't make it home.  Planksgiving was cute and has some meaning.  I could see pirates being off the coast.  The carolina's had them.  Wreckage for proof.   

GO LEMON   she totally called george's parents out of their selfishnes. They are horrid people.  

Reply 63#63 bala's post

lemons mom:  I just got to say....WOW

Reply 65#65 bala's post

The better question is if she will tell George.  I doubt she'll tell dad/sister.  She *might* tell George first, but even that's iffy...

Hell's Belles

Wearing that dress for a whole week was great and I'm glad she's learning who her people are.  Took long enough.  Lemon is almost thawing....

Point of clarity:    By the show timeline it's only Feb and the Dogwood at the beginning of the show doesn't bloom until April/may and when the heat comes it looses all the blooms.    Dagblast it.  The south isn't in bloom year round.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

morons!  have some back bone.

mistresses and misunderstandings

Love the secret girlfriend. HAHA

Lemon is vendictive.     Not kewl even a little.  

I'm really glad we saw Wade's feeling so loudly in this episode.  But honestly, Step it up son.  Ask her out.  Court her show something other than a haircut and a new shirt.  She went to jetson because he was avalible.

Annabeth is a baby.  But poor zoe....

61 1234
Thread