99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This one more tricky it can go either way 50:50 i really hope this successful but i just don't know

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i like show like this that down to earth but my concern this might not survive the first season. I am glad she help deliver the baby of the girl but stand up to her abusive mother was priceless.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

Who the heck name their child Apple

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

Well if you needed a clue you could of ask

http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2004/08/27/gwynethpaltrow/

Hart of Dixie 1x02 - "Parades & Pariahs" Promo (HD)

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Well you know me i have to drive point through

Reply 15#15 arksongbird80's post

She cheated on him with the mayor but now that she's engaged they broke it out but it will be intresting whether that revelation will come about in later on.

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

I hadn't noticed

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Well i like to look at her assets

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

She still has the mayor so i think she will be alright

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Well look Zoe has a secret admire and she has no idea but Zoe really learnt that she learn to be modest and realise that she can learn from him take the snake bite she should ask for help instead investigate and not getting bitten.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

They are both very prideful people

In Havoc & in Heat

That heatwave was amusing who thought a car would make a person go insane but swimming in the lake at the end was amusing. How long can they lemon keep her affair with mayor a secret that was close call at restaurant and she bound slip up?.

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

i kind of feel bad for her boyfriend as he like hart and can't do anything about it because he's with Lemon. It's annoying when audience know the secret but the character don't.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

LOL i thought there were lollypops

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I think it was an accident she meant only grab a few and accidental grab too many.

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

Ok let me say i actually liked this episode i found it amusing. So let me start with your points

1) Who care about what she wearing i rather see her acting ability rather than outfits
2) Well it my understand the town wanted keep townie feeling and lemon point about what would happen to the town if road were built was reasonable it would change the town.
3) Agreed she is annoying
4) She didn't start the rumour the people of the town did
5) Well they don't have church services in new york and she's not a church person
6)This happens on tv shows basically they filmed that episode before they filmed last week episode.
7) Well it was suppose show tradition
8) Your right but this is what women want in relationship most men would say sorry just make peace.

The Undead & The Unsaid

Well i had a feeling Zoey would find the man who faked his death but seriously the doctor saying he wanted induce labour so he could watch a football match was amusing and ridiculous at the same time

The Crush & The Crossbow

You just knew someone would get shot with crossbow but it wasn't who we thought it would be.

Homecoming & Coming Home

Well zoey knew better that party would be a disaster but blue prank was amusing

99 12345
Thread