Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 shinny's post

I am guessing your looking for new shows and not old show ?

Yep

1x16 Tributes & Triangles

Lavon being expected to host a cocktail party in George's honor after being named Bluebell's Man of the Year was amusing and i hope what George said to his father before his heart attack isn't the last thing he said

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 3-2-2012 20:50  
Hey guys, any shows similar to this that I should check out?
The newest show is called GCB (Discussion topic) which closest to this show and i am sure once it get added you will enjoy it.

Reply 104#104 bala's post

Thanks, I will check it out.

preview trailer

so lemon and george are still together huh, was my eyes decieving me or was zoe at the hen doo/batchelertte party, I WANT ZOE AND WADE to get together i think wade is so sweet making that gumbo or gumball what ever you call it, i want them together
always repect peoples opinions

Heart To Hart

What a great returning episode Zoey trying get with her father was nice until he realise she was getting into sticky situation and he told her what he thought. Lemon almost getting caught kissing him was interesting but i don't know whether he thought he was seeing something else since he looked unsure

Reply 108#108 bala's post

No the preview said he saw them kissing.     I was glad when Zoe confronted her dad with the come-to-Jesus chat.   It was good that he came back and was honest with her.  I had hoped lemon would let this "thing" go thinking Zoe is out to get her.  If she didn't drive a wedge between her and George then DEFFINATLY the kiss will.  

Should be interning to see what had happened!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Bachelorettes and Bullets

I'm glad everything is out in the open.  The semi truce that Lemon and Zoe have is great!  So much better than them squaking at each other.   please please please can we keep justin harley!!  It was great that he's wades brother.  Wade saying that she's a snob and stuck up was just mean!  He's jealous and likes her and now he's hurt her feelings.  Although the look she gave him when he walked away was interesting...

Things are moving forward

Reply 111#111 arksongbird80's post

Yeah same here that storyline was getting old

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-25-2012 02:46 ]

Destiny & Denial

Well i suppose Zoey fans were happy about this episode but i had feeling it wouldn't last but has he given her false hope and what a great punch

Reply 114#114 bala's post

Lavon completely deserved the punch.  Happy happy George was a site to see, but it was dumb on Zoe's part to think he could move on so quickly.  And who wants to be the rebound relationship. Those never last long.

What's going on with the Wade storyline?  I thought he would tell Zoe how he felt or court her or something.  He's all but pushed her completely away.

Reply 115#115 arksongbird80's post

She's mad at him so i think he want go back with his ex-wife

1x17 Heart To Hart

I was hopping George would find out about Lemon's affair with Lavon but he looked unsure about seeing them kissing and Lemon deciding she must befriend Zoe was never going to work

1x18 Bachelorettes & Bullets

Zoe telling Lemon about George's suspicions about her affair with Lavon after seeing them kiss was nice but having to go with them on the bus was amusing and about time he knew the truth

1x19 Destiny & Denial

George being happy was over the top considering what happened and what happened in New Orleans was interesting and George lashing out on his return was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-2-2012 03:08 ]

Thread