Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

reply 75#75 arksongbird80's post

wade kind of blew it didnt he instaed of being sincere he made a joke out of it what is wrong with men
always repect peoples opinions

1x13 Sweetie Pies & Sweaty Palms

The way Lemon secretly got her father a date for the dance was interesting and Wade's payback for what Zoe did was amusing but the flowers were the icing on the cake

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-15-2012 17:40 ]

Black And White And Green All Over

Well i have say i am glad she didn't tell him but she was really close to tell him

i really cant see lemon eloping no way
always repect peoples opinions

1x14 Aliens & Aliases

I'm not surprised that Eric got fired for saying aliens talk to him and the way Zoe convinced Didi that the photo of Lemon she found was hers was impressive but Lemon not being herself was amusing

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

It was great to see lemon relax but i expecting she said something that would have a consequence but nothing happen.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I was surprised that Zoe went along with the alien implant

1x15 Snowflakes & Soulmates

I'm impressed that George stopped the registry wedding for the real big white wedding but with Lavon and Didi breaking up was sad for her

Tributes and Triangles

Lemon is uncharacteristically jealous.  Just because she cheated and feels bad about it doesn't mean that George would.  Of course Zoe probablly *shouldn't* haven't gotten carried away with her inpromptu speech, but still. It was complimentary.

I think Zoe would call her father for many people who were in need, not just George.  Wade needs to grow up and start doing something with himself, or he'll always be on the outside.  Lemon needs to let go of ALLLLL her anger.  Wow sister got issues!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

Well she has every right to be but Zoe is there to cause trouble but this show won't be back for 1 month so we have to do until than.

What do you mean the sister got issues it's not her fault she has a crush on him but waitress pointing out she was 14 was amusing.

Reply 93#93 bala's post

No I ment that "sister" as in woman got issues.  I agree, we crush on who we crush.  

You think Lemon should be jealous or Zoe?   You think Zoe is actually there to cause trouble?  I'm confused.

1 month hiatus is a bit extreme.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 94#94 arksongbird80's post

Well yeah because Zoe isn't as uptight as Lemon and there share love of bug city

Zoe is there to cause trouble on the show that is the point of her character

Hart of Dixie - Heart To Hart Preview

I think some major points have been missed here. George has strong feelings for Zoe that he won't admit to. He's a good guy, loyal and is going to marry his high school sweet heart even if he knows deep down they've less in common than they used to. He's clearly more suited to Zoe, but his loyalty to Lemon will keep him where he is....(well until he finds out she cheated and then I'm sure we are going to see some fireworks!) This was definitely highlighted in the last episode were he refused to ask Zoe to call her father knowing how difficult that would be for her. He put her before his very ill father. Then, the hand holding, at the end, cemented that!

But, the one that most impressed me in this episode was Wade. He clearly feels that he is not good enough for Zoe and, in fact, he feels that George is the better man. Which is a shame, it's a pity Wade doesn't believe in himself more because he's probably got the best heart of them all. I think he genuinely cares for Zoe much more than anyone else. The fact that he asked Zoe to call her farther for George was pretty telling too.

I can't believe we have to wait 5+ weeks for this to come back.....noooooooooooo

Hey guys, any shows similar to this that I should check out?

Reply 98#98 shinny's post

Well not really

but have you watch Arctic Air ?

No, but I saw some clips of that and thought about checking it out.

Thread