Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Zoe saying that's Dr wench to the boy was amusing but I'm glad she reached her 30% by discovering the boy was suffering from the bends and Lemon telling George's parents to got to H.E.Double hockey sticks was priceless

Hairdos & Holidays

Well this was good episode but flashback were really great at understand history Lemon and mayor

Reply 63#63 bala's post

lemons mom:  I just got to say....WOW
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

I am not surprised she got another family question is whether she will tell her dad or sister ?

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Zoe trying to encourages Rose to enter the annual Miss Cinnamon Cider Pageant i thought would be a disaster after seeing her auditions, hearing her sing was a pleasant surprise but she looked like she enjoyed the clog dancing

Reply 65#65 bala's post

The better question is if she will tell George.  I doubt she'll tell dad/sister.  She *might* tell George first, but even that's iffy...

Reply 67#67 arksongbird80's post

I don't think she will i bet she keep it a secret until they have a fight and it will come out

Hell's Belles

Wearing that dress for a whole week was great and I'm glad she's learning who her people are.  Took long enough.  Lemon is almost thawing....

Point of clarity:    By the show timeline it's only Feb and the Dogwood at the beginning of the show doesn't bloom until April/may and when the heat comes it looses all the blooms.    Dagblast it.  The south isn't in bloom year round.

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

Well it was a good returning episode but women think lemon cursed them was amusing

Reply 70#70 bala's post

morons!  have some back bone.

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

Who would of thought Lemon was so powerful to put a curse on Annabeth and the other Belle's so they can't get pregnant before her and after all that initiation Zoe turned it down but what she said to Lemon was nice

mistresses and misunderstandings

Love the secret girlfriend. HAHA

Lemon is vendictive.     Not kewl even a little.  

I'm really glad we saw Wade's feeling so loudly in this episode.  But honestly, Step it up son.  Ask her out.  Court her show something other than a haircut and a new shirt.  She went to jetson because he was avalible.

Annabeth is a baby.  But poor zoe....

i want wade and zoe to get together
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 74#74 babysexylexy's post

oh yeah me too!

Reply 73#73 arksongbird80's post

Zoe hiding her new friendship with AnnaBeth was amusing but what Lavon said when she told him was priceless and then being dumped when she became Memory Matron was a little predictable but Zoe taking the heat about the key chain was nice consideing what she had just done

Sweetie Pies and Sweaty palms

Glad that George know about Lemon's mom.  Kinda sad though.   Zoe's conflict with wade was Great!!   REALLY didn't like that he brushed her off with a terrible joke when she tried to get him to admit his feelings.   Such a jerk move...

Reply 78#78 arksongbird80's post

Well the question is what is he going to do about it ?

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Maybe he'll get around to doing something about it but probably not soon.

Thread