Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

Ok let me say i actually liked this episode i found it amusing. So let me start with your points

1) Who care about what she wearing i rather see her acting ability rather than outfits
2) Well it my understand the town wanted keep townie feeling and lemon point about what would happen to the town if road were built was reasonable it would change the town.
3) Agreed she is annoying
4) She didn't start the rumour the people of the town did
5) Well they don't have church services in new york and she's not a church person
6)This happens on tv shows basically they filmed that episode before they filmed last week episode.
7) Well it was suppose show tradition
8) Your right but this is what women want in relationship most men would say sorry just make peace.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Okay Bala I accept your rebuttle and I counter it with:  

1)  her outfit was offensive.  She looked like a golden girl so I was distracted and couldn't focus on her horrible acting.
2) I agree, but progress doesn't mean loss of unity.  She can build the road and still preserve the historic feel.
3)
4) Okay, you may be right
5) I figured that but everyone knows on Sunday people go to church. It wasn't a HUGE step for her when she went up to the church and HEARD the music or talking people would be inside. I mean...common.  
6)  Okay
7) That is true!  
8) As well they should, but still he conceaded too early.    Make her sweat a little.

HEHEHE
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x05 Faith & Infidelity

I thought Peter insisting his wife stays when Zoe told them about the test results was amusing especially when he said they share everything but glad they were the 1% and crazy Earl on the roof was interesting

The Undead & The Unsaid

Well i had a feeling Zoey would find the man who faked his death but seriously the doctor saying he wanted induce labour so he could watch a football match was amusing and ridiculous at the same time

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Zoe accidentally hitting Leon who was supposed to be dead was unfortunate but I'm surprised she managed to get him to go home and Magnolia is a bit of a hand full

The Crush & The Crossbow

You just knew someone would get shot with crossbow but it wasn't who we thought it would be.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Zoe standing up Judson right at the last minute was a little bazaar but dropping the crossbow was unfortunate and Lemon putting the mike in front of her while she was ranting was amusing

Homecoming & Coming Home

Well zoey knew better that party would be a disaster but blue prank was amusing

Reply 53#53 bala's post

loved the blue prank.  For the first time I didn't hate Lemon.  She acted like a human being and it was refreshing.  I wouldn't have put up with Zoe's friend.  Not listening, throwing a party doomed to fail, judging everyone and then sleeping with her Guy.  Unkewl!   Nope I wouldn't have forgiven the last one at all.    I'm glad though Z and the mayor figured it out and she made it up to him.  

Reply 54#54 arksongbird80's post

This episode showed something else have you wondered where Lemon mother is look like her death made lemon actually be responsible i think that reason for why lemon was the way she was.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

She's not  just one of those people who acts responsible, she acts likes she's better than everyone else because of it.  She's kinda a B-word.  :/  Super annoying.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

All the players being keen to have a physical from Zoe was amusing and Lemon's practical joke was impressive even low he slipped but Gigi saying he's not gay was priceless

The Pirate & the Practice

Nice episode Zoey trying get 30% was more difficult than she thought but i did find it amusing when brick asked her name the brothers she treated . It was nice how town got together to protect that guys job for going out of business.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I did enjoy this episode but it was a shame she didn't make it home.  Planksgiving was cute and has some meaning.  I could see pirates being off the coast.  The carolina's had them.  Wreckage for proof.   

GO LEMON   she totally called george's parents out of their selfishnes. They are horrid people.  

Thread