Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x02 Parades & Pariahs

Zoe missing the tick paralysis was amusing which is also making her 30% of the business harder but what Zoe did to keep the M.S. a secret was really nice

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I just hope she'll be ok without the support of the nice lady that helped her so far. But the ending was great.

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

She still has the mayor so i think she will be alright

Gumbo

I'm glad her and brelin have come to a truce of some sort.  Kinda annoying though that Zoe really did talk him through that procedure and he just froze her out.  Of course she didn't go to the Hospital or to see the wife.  No one likes her, she doesn't know anyone and for all pretense and purpose, the patient didn't even know she was his doctor.  ALTHOUGH, she should have gone to the hospital.  Live and learn.  

George needs to stand up to lemon more. and Levon Hayes needs to get over the Debutante Lemon and move on.  Glad though that George circumvented Dee dee/di di and had her stay in town!! haha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Well look Zoe has a secret admire and she has no idea but Zoe really learnt that she learn to be modest and realise that she can learn from him take the snake bite she should ask for help instead investigate and not getting bitten.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

very true. if she would have asked, she could have helped that farmer with no trouble because her hand would have been fine.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

They are both very prideful people

Hart of Dixie gets full Season Pickup

1x03 Gumbo & Glory

Brick following Zoe's instructions made a nice change but taking the credit was predictable and Lemon giving Didi some bad advice about Lavon was amusing but her face when it backfired was priceless

In Havoc & in Heat

That heatwave was amusing who thought a car would make a person go insane but swimming in the lake at the end was amusing. How long can they lemon keep her affair with mayor a secret that was close call at restaurant and she bound slip up?.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

IDK they've been at it for awhile.  Alot of tension between them.  

Loved that Hart wanted to "let go" with the guy.  It would have been interesting to see them together....  yum yum

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

i kind of feel bad for her boyfriend as he like hart and can't do anything about it because he's with Lemon. It's annoying when audience know the secret but the character don't.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

It does make for some annoying moments.  At least this episode had Hart and the other doc working together a bit easier.  Hart needs to get laid though.

Lemon needs to pick.  Levon Hayes, or George!  Pick already.   She's emotionally tettering and it's annoying.  

1x04 In Havoc & in Heat

Zoe caught with her hand in the condom jar was priceless, the way Lemon behaved at the restaurant shown just how spoilt she is

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

LOL i thought there were lollypops

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I wonder why she took so many, was she planing to make a night of it

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I think it was an accident she meant only grab a few and accidental grab too many.

1X05

This was one of the worst episodes so far.  These are the reasons:

1)  Lemon's outfit when she was talking to the girls on the couch about the bridge. HORRID
2)  The bridge Vs a Road.  Southerners are NOT that backwards ;/  Give us a road to starbucks any day.
3) Lemon's accent and well basically LEMON in general.  She was shallow, needy, insecure, and annoying.
4) Zoe started an unnecessary rumor because she's still incapable of knowing when to just accept and go forward.
5) Zoe not even knowing it was sunday and church was in.  Seriously she can't be that daft.
6) Wasn't the Nurse in last weeks episode?  But we were introduced this week?  
7) HATS  ;/   Again, southerners, no so much with the hats.
8) George apologized, and I don't think he needed too!!

Blah!!  Hated it.  Grrr

2 out of 10

Thread