Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x21 Stuck

Lemon continuing to try to raise Fancie's profile was understandable but her plans going up in flames was tragic as she managed to get three wedding to cater for and Magnolia being jealous of Rose working with her dad was sweet

3x22 Second Chance

Wade trying to cure Zoe's hiccups was amusing but who would of thought it was contagious and I would liked to of seen Wade's starting salary and Lavon and George both chasing Lemon was surprising

Final season

The CW announced on Tuesday that southern dramedy Hart of Dixie will return for its shortened, 10-episode fourth season on Friday, January 9 at 9pm.

4x01 Kablang

What a way to tease us with the first episode and whether zoey likes it or not she always connection wade after cliffhanger . That was great misdirect but he will find out . I hope it leads happy ending

4x02 The Curling Iron

Zoey is not handling the revelation she having wade's baby well and what a way drop the bombshell on him at the end.

4x03 The Very Good Bagel

Trying to prevent lemon from finding out who exposed her lie was amusing because we know George and Levon but George realise he doesn't have feeling for Lemon was also rather amusing

4x04 Red Dye #40

A bluebell mystery who tried to poison Shelby but trust Zoey and wade to get caught in compromising situation at ramer jammer leading Zoey solve who accidental try to poison shelby/

4x05 Bar-Be-Q Burritos"

Of course zoey would be panicing about money since rammer jammer new competition was taking all the customers but zoey closing down the BB because bed bugs ruined wade plan get more money through a singer but using Levon house as BB was amusing

4x06 Alabama Boys

Zoey thinking she was going have a girl when it turn out she was going have a boy was amusing consider she's a doctor but worry about how she going raise it was normal concern all future parents go through

4x10 Bluebell

Since series finale i felt i really should comment on it and it was ok series finale but song at the end was really chessy i felt that they overdid the end a bit with that song but i am glad they ended it with zoey having a baby .

I am surprised this series lasted 4 seasons and with amount of rumours surrounding this show i am glad they were able to give it reasonable ending however i would love to see one more season with zoey and wade being parent that would be priceless.

Thread