Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A Better Man

Well it was obvious that Wade relationship was over but him not able to letting it go was surprise and i just hope he doesn't go back to his old ways because this new wade is much more likeable

3x14 Here You Come Again

Brick enlisting Lavon's help to throw a welcome home party for Lemon when the firs one was a bust was understandable but I cant believe the hid for over two hours the first time and Wade saying Lemon is the new black when she rang him from jail was amusing but her two new boyfriends turning up was priceless

3x15 Ring of Fire

Lemon's two suitors competing for her affections was amusing and I'm surprised she agreed to allow their duel for her affections to be the main event at Lavon's BlueBell's renaissance faire but Meatball scarring the others away was priceless

3x16 Carrying Your Love With Me

Lemon convincing George to help her out with a business venture was a bad idea but the ghost idea was amusing and Zoe and Joel only having time for a quickie in her car was unfortunate

3x17 A Good Run of Bad Luck

Vivian's son asking Wade for some advice was bound to backfire but why didn't he ask his father and George and Lemon trying to avoid each other after sleeping together was amusing

3x18 Back in the Saddle Again

The look on Lavon's face when he learns who AnnaBeth is now dating was amusing and Zoe and Lemon both getting into the dating game was interesting but them turning to each other for some girlfriend advice was unexpected

3x19 A Better Man

Wade and Vivian's relationship has been on a downward spiral since Charles came on scene but they did all look happy while at the hospital and George going on a date with a bible school teacher was amusing

It's really sad that I feel entirely caught up on the series by just reading the comments.  I use to really enjoy it but this season it just keeps going round and round.  Absolutely no development.  Completely silly!  The whole "jousting" episode was dumb and that was a common denominator this season.  I'm sure hart will be cancelled.    Shame but OH WELL!   Hehehehe
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Together Again

Well George should know better to tell Zoey his plan but having his car stolen was priceless

Reply 289#289 arksongbird80's post

Well i really think they run out decent storyline as character are limited which is a shame there are plenty of show out there done more with this type of show a good example is Gilmore girls.

Reply 292#292 bala's post

You are so right.  I was really hoping this would take off and showcase the America. South but all it did was make us look stupid and have no story plot

Reply 293#293 arksongbird80's post

The first season was good but once they hook up Zoey with both male leads that lead end of any possible story lines.

Reply 294#294 bala's post

I can't believe this was renewed again.  

Reply 295#295 arksongbird80's post

Yeah I am shocked but i think it has do with how cheap it is film in a small town if this show set New york it would defiantly be cancelled.

Stuck

Well who would thought Lemon wanting to promote fancy would lead to her burning the place down

Wade getting a job offer to franchise The Ramma Jamma was interesting

Spray painting a road sign just so your town could have top billing was odd because normally road sign based on nearest location regarding distance

Second Chance

Here we go again with same love story with wade and zoey

Reply 299#299 bala's post

So you are saying Bala, it was right of me to let this go?

Reply 300#300 arksongbird80's post

Well i would save this for when you run out of tv shows to watch would be my suggestion

3x20 Together Again

Having a goat in the pram was amusing and Annabeth being excited to introduce her new boyfriend to her parents was priceless as they could get out of their quick enough but George having his truck stolen was karma as his plan to track down the restaurant guy was a disaster

Thread