Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I Run to You

This episode proves no matter what Zoe says he still in love with wade but i have say to say  wade unintentional consequence of asking those guys pay their bar tab was priceless of all the people to kidnap they choose Joel.

Well Lemon finding out who bought Fancy's had another unintentional consequence for her father .

Miracles

Well i have to say even Zoey can really get surprised but trying get her family together but accidental setting up Joel's mother with one of her relatives was rather amusing . Wade kissing Zoey was priceless but with Tanzi returning thing are about get interesting

3x07 I Run to You

Lavon using the excuse of coaching the track team to avoid talking to AnnaBeth was cruel and who would of thought Joel's writing would get back on track after being held for ransom

3x08 Miracles

Vivian and Wade getting together would be amusing but Vernon and Sylvie flirting with each other was nice

3x09 Something to Talk About

Zoe learning that Wade is interested in dating Vivian was amusing but Zoe using Joel and AnnaBeth to create a distraction was priceless

Reply 256#256 codebreaker's post

I almost felt bad for Brock that women is a tornado

Reply 257#257 bala's post

I love it!!  Shelby is a breath of fresh air for Brock.  They are great together.  

Annabeth is my fav!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 258#258 arksongbird80's post

No she a huge burden for him i hate women who impose on a nice man and expect them look after them after they got themselves into that situation Brock wasn't responsible

Reply 259#259 bala's post

That is very true.  While "lemon" is out taking care of grandma (having a baby) they needed another character apparently.  Maybe Shelby will be gone after the baby comes.   :?

3x10 Star of the Show

What a way to save the local cabaret from her bed and Zoe's song was amusing

One More Last Chance

Finding out who the father of Shelby baby was a nice surprise and look like Wade has his work cut out for him with that boy

3x11 One More Last Chance

Vivian's son threatening to set his Salamanca lizard on Wade was amusing and the Lt. Governor being Shelby's baby daddy was a surprise

3x12 Should’ve Been a Cowboy

AnnaBeth struggling to  throwing a last-minute bachelorette party for a so called  friend was interesting and Joel finding himself in some trouble after Wade leaves him alone to run the bar was crazy

Reply 267#267 codebreaker's post

Loved wellness month.  that's a great idea.  The trouble between tom and Wanda was great and poor AB.  She deserves for Levon to love her the same amount back.

3x13 Act Naturally

Zoe's mother's surprises visit was interesting as she hadn't told her about the extended family but slapping Wade was amusing and the Belles wanting AnnaBeth back was surprising, George loosing out to Scooter over Tansy was a little predictable

Reply 270#270 codebreaker's post

Zoey trying hide her other party was amusing because you know she would eventually find out but her mother moving to Bluebell is going to be interesting

Reply 271#271 bala's post

Yes moving to Bluebell should be great

Carrying Your Love with Me

Joel winning Bluebell man of the year was amusing consider he's not in bluebell. George and Lemon becoming owners was amusing because they needed people buffers. It does look like the end of Zoey relationship with Joel. I hope she can move on

A Good Run of Bad Luck

What the hell was Zoey thinking try to get George and lemon back together but i am glad they were smart enough to figure out who was behind it but spying was ridiculous

Back in the Saddle

Lemon and zoey both having disastrous dates was predictable but not trying to each to each other was ridclous because eventually they were forced to talk to each other.

Thread