Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 160#160 bala's post

I am totally on team wade!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I Walk The Line

Well asking a chicken to select who the next mayor will be when they was a tie but it's a good thing Zoey managed to get absentee ballet before the chicken decided . Seriously Wade he really had to make the situation worse with the trailer

Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me

Well Lem helping out her friend with her business was nice consider she wanted to do the same business but her organisation skill is what she was good and glad they realise they make a good team. . Zoey really can't help and get her self into a situation in the town .

Achy Breaky Hearts

Well Lemon using Zoey to break up Levon and ruby worked but she than realise she had to get them back together was amusing and boys camping trip lead to some interesting revelation for Wade . Zoey not realise that Wade wanting to talk was sad in fact it did seem rather insensitive at the end of the episode she could easily asked what wrong?.

2x05 Walkin' After Midnight

Zoey falling asleep while she was supposed to be doing a sleep study on George was amusing and Wade pushing him in the water was priceless

2x06 I Walk The Line

George and Wade are both idiots but the accidental haircut was amusing and the fact that George persuaded Presley to vote and she voted for Ruby was priceless

2x07 Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me

It was obvious that after Zoe treated the high school football team that Max would get the wrong idea by becoming infatuated with her instead of Rose but what a dilemma with him getting his game back how can she break his heart

2x08 Achy Breaky Hearts

Lavon trying to win Ruby back after the girls sabotaged it was interesting and swapping the limos was impressive, Zoe's response to George knowing about her and Wade was terrible

2x09 Sparks Fly

You just knew the charity picnic auction would have some amusing consequence for dates but at leased George got what he wanted but I didn't think he would help steal the dog and Magnolia and her dad both driving a hard bargain for Zoe was impressive

Blue Christmas

Lemon opening her big mouth and telling Ruby about her and mayor certainly broke them up . Zoe lies to her mother were rather ridiculous but she knew there were lies . Trust Zoey to give Santa a vacation

Reply 177#177 bala's post

For all if its many layers, lies and good ups.  I really liked this episode.  Yay for the end and WHOOO HOOO for the Charlie Brown Christmas tree!

2x10 Blue Christmas

Trust Zoe not to know the patient played Santa before giving him four day sick leave and Lavon being careless with the ring was bound to cause confusion

old alabama

Zoe taking up "projects' is pretty accurate!  LOL  I was surprised she lasted as long as she did.  I don't understand why she got so mad.  Just tell him to detail your car, or offer to hang out with his friend and him!  There are ways to get a guy to change without yelling all the time.  

George was trying so hard to not be involved.  Poor guy.  It just didn't work.

Reply 181#181 arksongbird80's post

Zoe trying a different technique to deal with Wayne was bound to backfire

Reply 182#182 bala's post

Well at least she tried.  It wasn't just yelling!

2x11 Old Alabama

Lemon and AnnaBeth's plan to get Lavon to let them cater the First Feast was interesting as he knew all along but George giving advice to Brick on how to handle his new relationship was priceless and Zoe and Wade's relationship coming to a head in front of the town was just bad timing

Islands in the Stream

George mother kidnapping George and Zoe was rather amusing but it's good thing Tamsy was able to get another boat and go and get them which lead some interesting conversation

2x12 Islands in the Stream

Lemon asking Shelby to help find out who her fathers secret girlfriend is was amusing as it was her bra they found down the sofa  and George's mother's plan to forces George and Zoe to address their feelings for was a little extreme

2x13 Lovesick Blues

The flu epidemic forcing Wade to stay at his ex-girlfriends house was bound to cause Zoe to become jealous but him bringing it back to BlueBell was ironic and Lemon's plan for the perfect night with Walt was would of been interesting if she didn't begins to feel under the weather

take me home, country roads

It was understandable that Zoe would let all the postive attention go to her head.  She's worked hard to aquire everyones trust.

I think Lemon is being absolutely childish and unreasonable. She was with Levon, but let's face it-there aren't that many single men in Bluebell.  Who else is Anna Beth going to like.  I was all about Lemon's character progressing, but this pettyness is wrong.  She would deny her friend happiness because of her ego.    What a ...B word.  

Thread