Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 140#140 arksongbird80's post

Yep it was good returning episode all that fuss over returning a knife was amusing

Always On My Mind

Well Zoey couldn't help it but she won the bet . Look like Ruby is going to cause trouble for the mayor it should be amusing.

Reply 144#144 bala's post

I wonder if ruby is causing trouble on purpose tho?  Or it's coincidence?
Poor Zoe doesn't know what she wants and ppl will get hurt
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

If It Makes You Happy

Well trust Zoey to get into a mess with the patient but i liked how Lenon realise why he liked being the mayor so much

Reply 148#148 bala's post

I'm glad lemon has figured out something to throw herself into.   She'll do a great job.  I think ruby just wants to hurt lavon and this is a good way.

Okay Zoe!  Now you're starting to figure it out.

Hart of Dixie : Suspicious Minds Actors' Preview

Suspicious Minds

Well you just knew Zoey big mouth would get her into trouble but she really make her situation worse and having her as a friend can really backfire on Lavanne

2x01 I Fall To Pieces

Everybody being  worried about Lemon going to Zoe's with a cake knife was amusing but I'm surprised they didn't hear the noise outside

2x02 Always On My Mind

Rose scaring Zoe and Wade was amusing considering she now knows where she left her pants and Zoe getting jealous with the guys on stage together was priceless

2x03 If It Makes You Happy

Trust the guy from the Alumni magazine to turn up early while Zoe was making a fool of herself at the diner and Wade helping Zoe to catch the armadillo was crazy but Walt being worried about loosing his virginity was sweet

2x04 Suspicious Minds

Zoe should of known trying to keep things casual with Wade would have consequence but the sock on the door was amusing and the way Zoe behaved when she meet Ruby's cousin at the diner was just ridiculous, Lavon taking the blame for Lemon when she stole the pregnancy test was nice

Hart Of Dixie - Walkin' After Midnight Actors' Preview

Walkin' After Midnight

Zoey what have you gotten yourself into and a sleepwalking situation was bound to backfire but Wade pushing him into lake was rather amusing

Reply 158#158 bala's post

She doesn't think the thing with wade is Serious, but i think He does a little or he wouldn't take the monagamy thing so seriously.  

I'm glad Lavon was able to hear his conscience.  And the 22 votes saying, "that's the reason we've never registared!"  LOL  all that and they can't even vote.

Reply 159#159 arksongbird80's post

So are you rooting for them Wade and Zoey because i am

Thread