Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 217#217 codebreaker's post

I really hope Zoey doesn't comeback but how comes no one mentioned chemistry between Wade and Lemon i thought they were going to hook up that would made this a great clifhanger ?.

No their hookup would just be weird.  They've been friends for years
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x01 Who Says You Can't Go Home

I can't believe we are on 3rd season already and i had a feeling Zoey would get home-sick on Bluebell and would want to move back

Reply 224#224 bala's post

Zoe agreeing to help Brick track down George was amusing because of all the place he could be he just happened to be in the next motel room and Lemon hiding a little secret about sleeping with Meatball was surprising

Friends in Low Places

I have to say Zoey new boyfriend first day in Maybelle was rather crazy but i am surprised he stayed after all the horrible things that happen to him  but trust meatball to ruin Lemon secret

3x02 Friends in Low Places

Zoe and Joel working out Lemon and Wade had been faking their relationship was amusing as Meatball also crashed the party and spilled the beans

3x03 Take This Job and Shove It

Well Lemon quitting her society club  by spray painting the wall was rather amusing .

George ringing zoey after getting his hand stuck in Levon's niece dress was amusing.

Reply 232#232 bala's post

George needing medical attention after getting his hand trapped in Lynly's dress while on a tutoring lesson was funny and Frank has to be the worst private investigator ever

3x04 Help Me Make It Through the Night

Wade hiding from the boyfriend of his latest conquest was amusing and AnnaBeth being worried after Zoe found a cyst was understandable, Lavon's big surprise was priceless

Reply 235#235 codebreaker's post

All that trouble just for a movie was certainly amusing but Wade really can't help himself but him making friend with Joel should be interesting  .

How Do You Like Me Now?

Well trust Zoey to overreact to the poll but i have to say seeing Joel drunk was priceless and i really would like hear the full song,  did we ever get hear it by George?. The fact that those girls had it as mp3 track was priceless   .

Meatball trying to win Lemon back was good effort since landed front cover of the magazine

3x05 How Do You Like Me Now?

Zoe volunteering herself to help on the adventure camp was one thing but including Joel without asking him first was bound to backfire but going there drunk was amusing, Meatball getting his kiss captured on film was a nice memento

Family Tradition

I really enjoyed that Zoe got to know her Wilkes roots.  The way the cousin treated her after she found out who she was, was wrong.  Zoe even said she was scared.  It's a big step to go into a clan when you're the outsider.

Once again Lemon has been pushed out of what she was doing and now she's floundering.  The only thing I can think is that they are setting her up so the actress can go on Maternity leave.   Extended vacation of discovery maybe?

I need them to find a place to live.

George......Blech!

Lemon and AB's scene were entirely unnecessary... A convo would have been better

Reply 241#241 arksongbird80's post

They had every right Zoe should of been honest instead she lied and pretended to be someone else , you know the saying first impression count this is a good example . Zoe keeps on making the same mistakes again and again which are amusing for storyline purpose but it also makes her annoying character .

How exactly was she pushed out of the way she was given an opportunity and got outbid ? .

I agree with George guy need his head examined

Reply 242#242 bala's post

Zoe apologized and said she was scared.  That's a hard situation especially coming from her parents.    She wanted them to get to know her and not her name and I can understand that.  They liked her until she told them her name.  I agree that lying was wrong, but she did tell them sorry that she was scared.   If the clan really wanted to get to know her and pull her in, someone should have brought her a casserole and said Hi at her door step!  That's what we do in the south. Inviting is one thing, but actual effort is something else.      
Yes!  Zoe is an annoying character more often than not.

Lemon was at Rammer Jammer, gave an offer lost it and then wade didn't let her come back. I understand but at the same time he should have understand she needed to explore the options.  Rammer wouldn't be there without her.    Maybe pushed was the wrong adj.

Writers don't know what to do with George....

Reply 243#243 arksongbird80's post

It's not that wade didn't let her back in it's the fact wade realise Lemon wanted something else and he told her that . .

If your running business together you want a business partner who will stay with you no matter what and Lemon didn't but your right the rammer jammer wouldn't be same without them .

Am i the only one secretly wanting them to fall in love with each other .

Agreed but wouldn't it been cheaper for them if he wasn't in the episode ?

Reply 244#244 bala's post

No.  If they secretly fell in love it would be very fun.  Although that angle has already been met as she "downgraded" to meatball at the beginning.

Yes, but if you get rid of the gorgeous guy, the CW will have angry teenage girls on their hands.  Better to give him an actual story line.  He's just flopping all over the place so far.

Reply 245#245 arksongbird80's post

Gorgeous guy ?

Even if George isn't there -there still have wade and Lavon ?

No i am not trying to debate which guy is cuter i just making a point Geroge isn't only male actor

Reply 246#246 bala's post

true!  I guess considering it's the CW....all the males are "pretty"  That was my point.

3x06 Family Tradition

Zoe gate crashing the party was great way to find out about her biological father's relatives but not being honest to who she really is was bound to backfired big time and earrings in the coleslaw was careless

Thread