Thread
Printable Version

Hart of Dixie Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x14 Take Me Home, Country Roads

Zoe's dirty mind when Wade was spelling out fu* was amusing as he was only going to say fun when she agreed to spend the weekend together but falling in the mud was priceless

Reply 192#192 codebreaker's post

She was getting a lit big head after she finally had people respect and Brick birthday surprise was great

2x15 The Gambler

Wade has only himself to blame for loosing the battle of the bands competition and the zombie proposal was amusing

Reply 195#195 codebreaker's post

That has got be one of best proposals i have seen and i loved how it was her who did it unlike conventional way of him doing it

2x16 Where I Lead Me

Zoe agreeing to be maid of honour was a surprise and having the difficult job of watching Wanda's crafty mother didn't help but getting her to the wedding against her will was great

Reply 198#198 codebreaker's post

Well i knew Wade would screw up with Zoey

Reply 199#199 bala's post

Yes it was very disappointing. I thought wade would really put forth the effort, but when push came to shove he sabatoged himself.

The Lord of the Rings/Star Wars mashup was AWESOME!

Yay Lemon and Anna beth
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x17 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

The pity pies was over the top but the voodoo doll was amusing and the Run From Wade song was priceless and catchy, I'm not surprised Magnolia caved over Shelby moving in especially with the new motor

Reply 202#202 codebreaker's post

Well that thing about small town everyone knows and pies are common

Why Don't We Get Drunk?

Are you being serious i thought the whole zoe and george thing was ancient history but spring break thing at start was amusing.

2x18 Why Don't We Get Drunk

Wade and Lemon competing in Lavon's contest in order to win the grand prize to buy the Rammer Jammer was interesting but Wade playing dirty was amusing and making it a draw because of Brick being in hospital was nice

This Kiss

Well Zoey trying avoid George was rather amusing but you just knew they would kiss for the play . Wade and lemon own a bar was bound to cause problem but finding the cook was amusing.

2x19 This Kiss

I can't believe they lost all their staff two days before the opening but both going behind the other back to hire someone was amusing

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Zoey really create problems everywhere she goes and i am not surprised he didn't want her to consult on his tumour.  Lemon and wade own rama-jama is best storyline because they opposite but they make good business partner but you just knew taking down the wall would been a bad idea.

Reply 211#211 bala's post

I am so glad that George finally told Zoe to "stuff it"!  She deserve it.     

Shelby cannot be trusted.    Love the wade/lemon story line.   So contrary.   

I like annabeth more and more.  

2x20 If Tomorrow Never Comes

The wine and fight night being a success was amusing considering there was no wine or fight and then to bring the celling down was tragic and Zoe almost chocking to realise she's alone was interesting

Renewed for 3rd season

2x21 I'm Moving On

Rose and Max taking matters into their own hands and playing matchmaker after Zoe's attempts at online dating hit a few snags was amusing and Tansy was bound to feel uncomfortable with Zoe

2x22 On the Road Again

Zoe having to deal with a medical emergency on the plane was interesting as she meet an unexpected companion

Reply 217#217 codebreaker's post

I don't know how I felt about this episode.  It seemed more like a hiatus ep than a season finale.  So glad Wade finally admitted his feelings.  Loved AB and Lavon together!  They are so cute.  George needs to grow up and stop blaming everything on Zoe.  Take control of your own actions.  Tansy was a bit premature with leaving.  Zoe went too!     NY will be good for her, not to mention getting to know Doc Breeland.

Thread