56 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3 of the best promos

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i have few questions regarding first episode such if her mother was witch why didn't she have the power to stop the fire?. You would think having that secret she would at least be able protect her daughter but now she left unprotected. We are not sure if grandmother is strong enough to stop the circle.

It was good opening episode but it lack substance in the sense there wasn't much going on. If your going introduce the character you might spend time for us to get to know them?. Not just here they are the circle and we are suppose ok ?.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well i have say that was a nice way of explain how adults were able to cast magic when they don't have any powers it certainly made for good explanation but it does look like adults are trying make the children replay the past you would think they would at least try to be careful and we also found out how the previous circle was broken.. I liked the fact more information was provided in this episode.

1x03 Loner

Yes the 3rd episode was good but i like the consequence of them binding the powers that they need someone else to practice. it give the show some direction since now they need to be a team but it's going to be fun to watch them try to be a team there will always be problem but it gives first season some structure.

Heather

Well it was common sense that reverse her mother spell was going to a bad thing but they were lucky that demon wasn't able fully control the body otherwise they would be in trouble but like the cliffhanger that it preferred a another female body instead of the guys.

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

it's a teen show parents are secondary characters

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

She doesn't know that cassie is practising magic only when she does he might become a bigger character.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

wasn't she listening to music?

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Why is this topic in comedy section ?

Well if this is a comedy i must be watching a different show ?

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

LOL i am not surprised you and I watch too many tv show to keep track off but i think you mean forum not thread

Slither

Well cassie asking her grandmother to help with her magic problem made sense i hope she at least decides to mentor them about their powers because they need guidance but one question if member of circle is dead does it mean the circle is broken?

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Well we have see how much Cassie will tell her she can only be in loop in cassie tells her what they been doing?.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

No she was one who broke the circle so she has some powers but not as powerful as the circle.

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

Exactly so what i don't understand is would power transfer to next family member like when cassie mother was killed her power goes to Cassie ? Am i mistaken ?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

it's not like they had any choice

Wake

Well this episode explain how the circle wasn't broken with his older brother back in town but finding out he is a witch hunter wasn't a surprise since there was something odd about him. Lets see how long Cassie can keep crystal a secret.

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

I think it kind of obvious how they fit in, If you have vampires you have vampire hunters so if you have witches they must witch hunters but it does look like that secret isn't going last long based on promo posted above.

Reply 51#51 arksongbird80's post

It's there job to break the circle

Reply 53#53 arksongbird80's post

This is what we are unclear about because i still don't know what he mean by bloodletting i have never heard that term before on sci-fi show.

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

Cassie can and she is more powerful because it look like her father was black magic which makes her stronger than all the others.

56 123
Thread