Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

how does the secret circle come under comedy sorry guys ,
i am hooked into this show it feels a lot like the vampire diaries in the fact that we are talking about the supernatural i love the whole idea of witches and good and dark magic i love it
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 81#81 babysexylexy's post

It was mistake by admin when the added that to the site

reply 82#82 bala's post

yeah i kind  of thought that  its no big deal everyone makes mistakes it just shows we are all only human

Witness

Well this show is getting worser by the episode but background was ok but when are they going actually do magic as a circle ?

Reply 84#84 bala's post

I gave up on it a long time ago, the only reason I would catch up is to see what happens to Cassie and what happened so many years ago. But the drama with the kids was boring really fast and kind of predictable. Faye gets them into trouble and Diana (but mostly Cassie) needs to get them out.
that's why I keep reading your posts now i don't have to watch and still kind of know what's going on.

Reply 85#85 kellemanske's post

So much for me thinking this could replace Charmed

I actually quite liked this episode, for a change.

We found out that Cassie's father is most likely still alive so I'm sure he'll be making an appearance soon.

We also know that Ethan (Adam's Dad) was on the boat that night when they all died. So he's lied about that.

We found out that the witch hunters started the fire and not anyone else (when they tried to burn Cassie's Dad alive) and we found out how he saved himself with the piece of jewellery that he dropped down the drain and Cassie now has. I think he dropped it down there on purpose because he knew Cassie would need it in the future.

So, for me, quite a lot went on in this episode.

Reply 87#87 shinny's post

Yeah i suppose that important if your interested in details but i want see do more magic what is point of the show called the secret circle if they don't do much magic ?

Reply 84#84 bala's post

The memory spell was a good idea but you just knew there would be complications and watching her father turn the fire on them was interesting

medallion

Cassey is really trying my patience.  She's needy and difficult.  Ugh.  Slow down kid!  They should be leaning on parents, adult or something.  Learn more about your surroundings...That's all I'm saying.
Faye is just self revolving.  Check
Faye's friend: falling off the deep in.  Check
Diana, well poor thing.  She's tring.

The psychic:  B word.  She's a coward and a traitor!

But most importantly:  WHERE"S THE GRANDMA!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

WHO IS THE FATHER

Reply 95#95 babysexylexy's post

ahh yes another excellent question!

Retoricle or literal??   (he's a blackwell we know that....)

Reply 94#94 arksongbird80's post

She really should learn not to trust people so openly

reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

lol that did make me smile, i dont know why but i keep expecting stefan and damon from the v diaries to come into it.

bala you are absoluyely right she should not trust people so quickly

Reply 98#98 babysexylexy's post

I suppose she needs all the help she can get but trust shouldn't go with it how many times does she have to get into trouble before it occurs to her she has the circle and needs trust them rather than outsiders

Reply 97#97 bala's post

she's kinda an idiot like that.

Thread