Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 shinny's post

Nick was a jerk only wanting Melissa as a sex bunny and i wonder what Zachary meant about something worse to his girlfriend

Heather

Well it was common sense that reverse her mother spell was going to a bad thing but they were lucky that demon wasn't able fully control the body otherwise they would be in trouble but like the cliffhanger that it preferred a another female body instead of the guys.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I'm not sure I like it that's it's one of the main characters though.  They are just starting to figure things out and then to have one of the circle possessed just isn't okay.

Glad though that nick and the girl have an understanding.    Where are the parents in all this??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

it's a teen show parents are secondary characters

Reply 24#24 bala's post

LOL  yeah but I thought the Grandmother would be a bigger character at least.

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

She doesn't know that cassie is practising magic only when she does he might become a bigger character.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

16 years is a long time to be under a spell and you would of thought the spell Cassie's mother put on Heather would of broke when she died but Faye not hearing what was happening downstairs was ridiculous

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

wasn't she listening to music?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

They both heard the door knock so I'm guessing the music wasn't that loud

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Why is this topic in comedy section ?

Well if this is a comedy i must be watching a different show ?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Every week i forget this is in the wrong thread

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

LOL i am not surprised you and I watch too many tv show to keep track off but i think you mean forum not thread

Reply 32#32 bala's post

At leased someone knows what i mean

The Secret Circle gets full Season Pickup

Slither

Well cassie asking her grandmother to help with her magic problem made sense i hope she at least decides to mentor them about their powers because they need guidance but one question if member of circle is dead does it mean the circle is broken?

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I am surprised they would kill a member of the circle within the first half of the season.  glad the grandma is in the loop.  Bala:  she should be the mentor.  It would make things easier.

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Well we have see how much Cassie will tell her she can only be in loop in cassie tells her what they been doing?.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

The grandma had to use a crystal too. Does that mean her powers are gone as well?  Or that her circle isn't around to give her the necessary juice?   I bet Cassie will tell her because she really needs the support and I doubt Gma will let it go.  Now that she knows, she'll be more attentive.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

No she was one who broke the circle so she has some powers but not as powerful as the circle.

Thread