Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-28-2012 02:22 ]

Traitor

So Nick is alive but the promo suggesting Cassie mother escape the fire was rather predictable i had feeling she was still alive they have save something season 1 finale and i was right .

Reply 142#142 bala's post

I agree.  I glad her mom is alive but nick doesn't make much since.  If he's alive how did the brother join the circle?  It was already bound which us probably what the kids are thinking.  
The parents being upset that Blackwell is using their kids is lydacris.  If u told your childre. The truth they could have turned to you for help and guidance!!!  Its your own fault.  

I hate that the grandma is gone.  What happens to Cassie now?

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 4-30-2012 05:12 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-5-2012 03:56 ]

Prom

Well the flashback were nice way to turn Cassie against his him but i am curious how he managed to get all women in the circle pregnant at the sametime.

Reply 145#145 bala's post

the prom outfits looked like there everyday outfits!

Reply 146#146 arksongbird80's post

You do realise there were use it as cover to get crystals ?

you can't run with a prom dress

1x19 Crystal

Diana being the other Blackwell in the circle was a surprise

1x20 Traitor

Faye and Jake working together to steal Dawn's medicine turned out to be better then they expected when they found the crystal instead and I hope Cassie finds out how her grandmother really died

1x21 Prom

Watching Diana and Cassie listening to their mothers talking about their father was interesting but with history about to repeat itself lets hope they found out the truth about Blackwell and Diana finding out Charles is no better because he killed Amelia

Family

Well nice season 1 finale i just hope they is a second season

Cancelled

Reply 152#152 spratt89's post

I can't say a bad word b/c it's family oriented but DAG-BLAST it!  

Reply 152#152 spratt89's post

Ok we knew this could go either way that actress really has bad luck first show( life unexpected) got canned after 2 seasons and this got canned after 1 season .

Reply 154#154 bala's post

She was in Swingtown before Life Unexpected which was also cancelled after just one season

Reply 155#155 codebreaker's post

Wow i don't even remember her in swingtown

Reply 156#156 bala's post

Her mother lived next door

Reply 151#151 bala's post

Well since they arne't having a second season I'm TOTALLY bummed.  It was a great finale.  I would have liked to see the blackwell children come together.  I want to know how no one missed that DIana and Cassie are alone.  (hello minors)  The others just rocking the house!  And Jake is figuring out what the swing  thing of rocks will do.

SHAME!!  Could have done something great!

Ah I'm so disappointed with the CW's decision to cancel it. Are there any other networks interested or is it a lost cause? Such a shame, what a great finale too.

1x22 Family

I'm glad they were able to stop Blackwell from using the crystal skull to kill the witches but I would liked to of seen what powers a Balcoin circle of witches had

Thread