Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Circle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lucky

Lucky wasn't a bad episode. Kinda surprised that Ethan went all ninja on Cassies dad and stabbed him and he just kinda took it!!

I feel really bad for Faye.  Her man is ....not looking well!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 122#122 arksongbird80's post

Well the magic he used to heal her gave her the power he was victim of his own undoing. I felt this wasn't a great returning episode it should been better and suddenly Cassie and him hook up in the end, SERIOUSLY

Reply 123#123 bala's post

Ahhh Bala!  Sexual tension has been MOUNTING!!!  

Reply 124#124 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but you would thought they saved it for a better moment instead putting it at the end?

Curse

Who would thought Faye was right about the curse . He really went over board trying break them up and it worked just hope she never find out the truth  . Seriously Faye taking on Lee's ex was great but you would of thought Lee would broke that totem after he found out she had magic which would prevented his death?.

Blackwell scheming was kinda sad..   I had hoped he was there more for Cassie.  Breaking them up seems to be about himself.  

The Faye story could have been another whole episode.

Reply 128#128 arksongbird80's post

Well i like how she didn't know about it but i felt sorry for her at the end

1x16 Lucky

That was some power Lee's girlfriend, Eve has and using it on him for dumping her for Faye was impressive but i wonder how she died in the first place

1x17 Curse

I had a felling the curse was fake because he would of told Cassie sooner if it was that dangerous for them to sleep together but it was convincing and Eva's magic being taken from Faye was interesting

I found it interesting how much control eva had over faye's magic.  Faye could only use it in the circle, so we could Eva use it outside of....

Reply 132#132 arksongbird80's post

Remember in episode 1 before bound the circle Faye had complete control of her powers it's only because they bound the circle they need the circle.

Sacrifice

Well this was nice episode but Blackwell showing circle magic is certainly had no choice but they really step up and train the circle you would think the writer would use Blackwell as magic instructor for the circle ?.

Reply 135#135 bala's post

I was actually thinking along the same lines.  Work them in various strengths.....teach them.  At this point you would think some of the parents should know and be involved.  Umm kinda dangerous!!  

Dead body at the end......creeeeepy

Reply 136#136 arksongbird80's post

They need guidance at start it fair that they want keep it a secret but any parent would want protect their children but none parents seem more interested in getting power than being parents

Reply 135#135 bala's post

Getting Adam to help the girls to use their magic to enhance their love life was amusing and Blackwell using his magic to save the others was great

Crystal

Wow we were wrong about Faye being Cassie sister but finding out who it was rather amusing consider the situation both of them are but that mean her mother must been involved i was wondered who her mother is since she died in first secret circle.

Thread