Thread
Printable Version

Ringer Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

What We Have Is Worth The Pain

Finally things are look great this is how tv show should do a season by giving the information slowly but also satisfaction for the number of episodes we watch unlike pretty little liars which takes it too far. We know everything but switching between them is now getting confusing during the episodes.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I had a feeling that Machado's stripper friend Shaylene going back one last time and not telling him she was pregnant was going to be fatal and it looks like Olivia killed Tyler but will Andrew kill Malcolm

1x17 What We Have Is Worth The Pain

Siobhan explaining to Henry why she faked her death was interesting and the fact she had manipulate Bridget into assuming her identity was impressive and I'm glad Juliet figured out who was behind the attack on Tessa but the end was a surprise

That Woman's Never Been A Victim Her Entire Life

Well look like things are coming to a close and i honestly don't know how any of this is going end

Let's Kill Bridget

Great title it's a good thing they were planning on faking her death almost saved her life when it was going to be a real hit .

1x18 That Woman's Never Been A Victim Her Entire Life

I was half expecting the phone call Andrew received when Henry asked to speak to Siobhan was from Bridget and Juliet going missing was predictable after what her mother has done

1x19 Let's Kill Bridget

Machado giving the guy with the suit a beating was interesting and Bridget deciding to testify but as Siobhan pretending to be Bridget could get confusing so his idea to fake Bridget's death would make things easier

If You're Just An Evil Bitch Then Get Over It

Wow what an fantastic plan to get close Bridget obvious she doesn't know she is but i have say this character is pure evil even for a tv show she intelligent and way she played her daughter again to convince her she was crazy needed to stay with them was amazing. She really deserved a prize for her performance in this episode.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-11-2012 21:51 ]

It's Called Improvising, Bitch!

Well this was a great episode and she really was messed up women but great tension

1x20 If You're Just An Evil Bitch Then Get Over It

Catherine attempted suicide was an extreme measures to get closer to Andrew but i am surprised Bridget hasn't put two and two together and realised Siobhan is still alive

1x21 It's Called Improvising, Bitch!

Monday on the business card was a nice try but very risky considering Bridget had a gun to her head but how bad can a plan go wrong with first Andrew and then Juliet coming home early and all along she was trying to kill the wrong twin

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

She didn't know that which is best part

1x22 I'm The Good Twin

Henry not being the biological father i seen coming and i have a sneaking felling that Andrew probable is the father but Bridget coming clean about who she is after Andrew found out about Siobhan cheating was too late, i think Bridget was lucky the Siobhan was attacked by mistake because i think she was there to try and kill her to get her life back

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Was this season finale ?

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Yes as far as i know

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Well i suppose it was good way to end it if it's not renewed

Thread