Thread
Printable Version

Ringer Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-9-2012 11:08 ]

1x12 Whores Don't Make That Much

What Juliet's mother said after watching the video was not what i expected but the waterworks were impressive and Henry following Siobhan and the cop fingerprinting her was interesting

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

It does follow same pattern as lying game telling another character the secret of twins.

i want to know what exactely siobhan is after surly this is not about money
always repect peoples opinions

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-15-2012 17:31 ]

very intriguing bridget is so close to the truth but yet she cant see it, and juliet well i cant say im shocked it will be shocking if she comes clean
always repect peoples opinions

1x13 It's Easy To Cry, When This Much Cash Is Involved

Bridget using the newly sober line to retraces Siobhan's last steps prior to her disappearance was clever but Siobhan secret office and the key hidden underneath was interesting, Siobhan face was a picture when Andrew kissed her but at leased she got the key back and what a scam to get her father money

Whores Don't Make That Much

Well now we know why the mother wants custody of the daugher that money was the only reason but nice flashback about what happen to first son

P.s. You're An Idiot

I love the title to this episode it was classic the mother play him was great and who would thought she was mastermind behind the whole con

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Bridget flash back to how Siobhan's son died was tragic and Juliet's mother being behind the scam was a surprise but makes sense why she wants her to live with her now

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The way Juliet's mother played him was great and the episode title suits him to a T

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I love how they work title into the episode - that's what make this stand out in my opinion.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I wonder if he got his share of the money out the bank before Juliet's mother played him and if so did she take it

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah she did take it when he was having a shower

Reply 56#56 bala's post

So how long before she plays Juliet and has all the money

You're Way Too Pretty To Go To Jail

Well the scandal is getting tougher to hide but i don't know how this will all end

Thread