Thread
Printable Version

Ringer Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Oh Gawd, There's Two of Them?

Well look like we know who was responsible for Gemma disappearance but having other one hire the killer was great twist.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Bridget leaving herself the voice message was a clever move to keep the police of her back and Malcolm's escape looked too easy but i cant wait to see how she explains the ultrasound

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

yeah what a stupid thing to do faint when she saw Malcolm so it will be interesting

Maybe We Can Get A Dog Instead?

Well what a way to cover the pregnancy with doctor telling them she lost the baby but nice lie about blood making sound like miscarriage and quick thinking about the wire

Reply 26#26 bala's post

How she explained the ultrasound was impressive and having most people feeling sorry for her was an added bonus and I'm surprised Malcolm didn't realise there was something wrong before the waiter brought the note and Tyler must be the last one who don't know they are twins

Shut Up And Eat Your Bologna

Well she's catching on fast but there were so close to finding her

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Bridget's response when she realised she's growing fond of Andrew was amusing but going to Siobhan's doctor was risky and that was smart of Malcolm to have doubts about Bridget's new sponsor but tragic how close he was to finding Gemma

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

it was crazy how close he was one door away but that call changed it

Reply 31#31 bala's post

With him knowing shes on to him it will be a lot harder to find Gemma and they will probably never know how close they were

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she could escape it look like chair she was on might got crack from the fall

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Gemma would have to be quick if he is on his way back

1x10 That's What You Get For Trying To Kill Me

So they know Charlie has Gemma because of her phone but proving it is going to be really hard and how ironic that Henry was the one that got Gemma killed by involving the cops but Gemma surviving the first shot was a surprise

This has now been added to the Flash site

1x11 It Just Got Normal

Siobhan's face when she seen Bridget kissing Andrew was amusing but that was a close call taking a copy of his files and Malcolm going to work for Andrew should be interesting, I'm not surprised about Greer being confused considering she was talking to the wrong twin

Thread