Thread
Printable Version

buffering every 12 minutes

buffering every 12 minutes

I am not able to watch anything,... I pay for your service so that I can see shows from season one on my therms and not wait on TV or have to rent a DVD none the less I don't expect to get poor viewing conditions with it. Since yesterday I cannot watch any show past 12 minutes, I have a strong connection and the only compute connected to wireless is mine, so unless your european server is overloaded, you should'v kept your real player, because the problems that I had with that one weren't as worse as what I am experiencing now with your flash player, and what is hard to understand is all your free shows works perfect and as soon as I try to watch the VIP one, I have all this buffering problem, I cannot watch any show pass 12 minutes,.... if it goes on like this for the next two days, I would a full refund.

Reply 1#1 romeoumulisa's post

We do still have the RealPlayer site. it was put back within weeks of being taken down. Here's the link: http://vip.tv-video.net/. The sites are not connected to each other, so you have to pay for watching the same episode if you watch it on Flash then on RP or vice versa. Currently, the plan is to wait and see re: the RP site. If it continues to have a high enough volume of traffic, which would make it fiscally feasible to keep it, then admin is definitely looking into it. As of now, the plan is to go with just Flash as of January, but check the forum for further updates. For reimbursement, you'll need to send a PM to lbjedward with your info. Do NOT tick the "save copy to outbox" as it will not send if you do. You can check your tracking to see when it gets opened - it will be in bold type before it's opened, then in regular type once LBJ has read it. Hope that helps.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Please don't take away the Real Player site, not in January, not ever!!!!! Please Please please!!!

Reply 3#3 purplelacie's post

I understand your feelings, but that decision will be based on a variety of issues and will be made by the administrators of the site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread