34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Beaver Falls (E4) General Discusion

Beaver Falls (E4) General Discusion

Best friends Flynn (Robertson), A-Rab (Ali) and Barry (Dagleish) are three normal ol' British lads who met at Uni. Now freshly graduated, they're determined to have one last carefree summer of fun before facing the cold, hard realities of real life... and they're going to do it in style.

Somehow, they've managed to blag themselves jobs at Beaver Falls, an elite American summer camp for the ridiculously tanned and beautiful teenage offspring of California's rich and powerful.

This is a summer job that requires them to be responsible. To set an example. To be role models to their young charges... yeah, whatevs! There's no way they're going to let the job spec get in the way of their single-minded pursuit of The Ultimate Summer.

Two months of hanging out, chasing girls and getting into mischief beckon for these boys, who are all set for time of their lives. But things have a habit of not quite working out the way they expect: no one mentioned that the kids they'd be looking after would be that annoying...

http://www.e4.com/beaverfalls/

1x01 Episode 1

Barry lost for words when he meet lifeguard Kimberley was amusing and that was one hell of a wedgy

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes i was surprised they managed to tied those kids to goal post especially the fat one . It wasn't a bad first episode.  Look like two of them are running away from something . Nice way to get lifeguard to teach you how to swim.

Episode 2

Well now we know what he's hiding it was a shock but Abab seeing him with Racheal looked wrong. I thought it was nice of them to arrange date for the camp kids. Barry stripping to get weeds was rather amusing but his date to dance was funny.

Episode 3

Well parents weekend didn't go to plan but i am glad he rang his mum tell her where he is. . Abab thinking he slept with that girl when he hadn't was amusing but what he did in golf cart was nice

Reply 5#5 bala's post

What an entrance from Lily with the helicopter and Barry having stripping to strip to prove he wasn't wearing a wire was priceless, bringing the old lady to the dance was strange but the reason he did was nice

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Rick Traviata telling the story about Rick Jnr's bed wetting was out of order and A-Rab suffering with girl trouble was amusing but Rachael being drunk was great

Episode 4

Salena really was piece of work the way with way she tried break up Racheal and him but boy she did look good in her underwear.. Finding out kids did to her made him laugh. Racheal hooking up with Fyn was sad

Reply 9#9 bala's post

What they did to Barry with the sun screen was amusing but what they did to A-Rab's ex Saima was priceless and the timing for her to stand in her underwear at the door was incredible

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

You would think trusting kids put sunscreen on your back would be obvious mistake

Reply 11#11 bala's post

If he had a brain cell he should of felt what they write on his back

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I like the nurse he picked up she was cute but what she did him after he left her was amusing

1x05 Episode 5

Who would of thought Bobby could be so vindictive to leave them in the woods with faulty equipment and all because of Pam's indiscretions but A-Rab was lucky to get back in time to stop Rachael from leaving until the water melon accident

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well i really liked how they managed to get back without a map this could only happen on a tv show. You just knew something bad was going happen with watermelon but they really should change rules to only allow small fruits rather large one it would be safer.

Barry finally get the girl he wanted but Ross kemp tattoo . What an awful time for racheal come clean with A-rab in freeze. Kids forgetting about child lock in limo was amusing. I can't believe this is last episode.

1x06 Episode 6

Trust A-Rab to ruin the best night of Barry's life but the tattoo was amusing and A-Rab with his wedding tackle in the freezer was priceless

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Not really best time to come clean when he was in the frezzer

34 12
Thread