Thread
Printable Version

Against The Wall Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The first available banner

Reply 5#5 bala's post

It does look good

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I can understand why she took the only detective position going but not telling the family and the way they found out was amusing and the booty call was priceless but he must of started to feel used

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Abby's father hitting that cop in the locker room was great but trying to frame her boyfriend was cold hearted

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The brother making fun of Abby over her birth control pills and Abby hiding under the bed was amusing but Sheila visiting the mother of the boy Richie shot and giving money for the funeral could of made thing awkward for her son

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I don't see how when he was trying to steel money for his mother to pay the rent

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was a twisted Internet video with the missing body but Abby and Lina searching for the body to ensure that the murderer doesn't go free was interesting and the game turning into a fight was amusing

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Its surprising that a video like that would be so popular

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Abby strong arming Lina's husband was great and Richie chasing Brody down the street was amusing but Abby's mother saying she glad she's having a sex life was priceless

1x06 Obsessed and Unwanted

Richie being partnered with an old family friend was amusing but he suspects she is playing fast and loose with the law and who shot the female police psychiatrist was a surprise

1x07 Countdown to Meltdown

The double standards of Abby's family is amusing considering they are mad at her for joining I.A. but then they want her help because she is the brainy one and nice result after investigating 911 scam but the adoption was a surprise

1x08 Memories We Fear

Saint Michael did a great job at protecting Abby and she did a good job in protecting the photographer

1x09 Lead on Me or Die

Fair play to Brody in getting advice from Abby's mother on how to woo Abby but i must admit his date was impressive and interesting case with the undercover Internal Affairs officer posing as a stripper

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Don sending Steve to pull over Mackie's new man was a disaster and them spoiling the cops game of cards was amusing but what Rob did to the bride and then Vicky was diabolical and he got what he deserved but it's a shame it was only a broken leg

Reply 43#43 bala's post

John's mother killing the priest was sad considering it was her husband who abused him and Abby's surprise birthday was amusing

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The so called hazing at a the police-recruitment academy was diabolical but going after his daughter because of her father was sad and it was a good job Sheila had the gun but what a woos Gus was being scared to take one more step

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I liked what Danny said about getting back in the game but Abby must love have two men competing for her attention and the Kowalski's catching the killer was great but Abby going in the lift and delivering the baby was amusing

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Lifetime cancels 'Against the Wall'

Lifetime has canceled first-year drama series "Against the Wall."
With only 1.6 million viewers tuning in weekly for the 13-episode run, the femme-skewing cabler believed the show didn't have much of a future going forward.

Skein, from creator Annie Brunner and Universal Cable Prods., starred Rachael Carpani as a Chicago cop who joins the department's internal affairs division. Co-stars included Treat Williams, Kathy Baker and Andrew Walker.

"Against the Wall" drew only 1.8 million for its premiere episode July 31, with "Drop Dead Divas" as a lead-in.

Lifetime, under the helm of Nancy Dubuc, has ordered a handful of pilots recently, including the Renee Zellweger-produced "Cinnamon Girl," Eric Stoltz and Ally Sheedy in "Modern Love," and Neve Campbell in "Sworn to Silence," which will run as a telepic.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118047322?refCatId=4154

Thread