Thread
Printable Version

Wonder Woman (2011) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Wonder Woman (2011) General Discussion (Spoilers)

We’re all now resigned to the idea that Wonder Woman is not going to hit the air but with the release of the pilot i thought we might discuss what might of been
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Wonder Woman Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

PM it when you find it

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Sent but i will finish watching it later

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I have just tested it in realplayer and it works fine

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I am sure AVI file available tomorrow someone will convert it.

i am surprised you want watch a show which hasn't been pick up.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I can vaguely remember the original so it will be nice to compare them

Reply 5#5 bala's post

With the water mark on the video it might not be around for long before it's taken down

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

is it small one or big one?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Small one with numbers in the bottom right corner

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Screen Capture

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

1x01 Pilot

I always thought she kept her real identity secret so doing a new report saying the man she caught last night and threatening to go after the woman responsible for the death of six athletes was interesting, her light aircraft was nice and her fight with twenty of Veronica's best was great

PS the only downfall was the audio was out of sync

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well it good thing i was patient got watch it this morning and audio wasn't bad . Yeah i thought she could keep her identity a secret but i can see why this wasn't picked up. This was suppose to be the first episode they just jumped right into it with no background of the character how did she become this person?. If they done background episode as how she became wonder women it would of probably been picked up. For a normal episode it was ok but it  was a weak pilot. She was just too cocky as wonder women torturing the guy for information about the drug lab was rather bad. How do they expect audience to actually like her when she doesn't even follow rules.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I haven't watched the Pilot, but have read  so much about this show, for being a big Superhero fan, had too     And what I read, I found uneasy.  So again, I am so glad they cancelled this, because they would have ruined Wonder Woman, especially with the rumors of a possible movie in 2013.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 7-24-2011 07:21 ]
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Thread