Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well we only wait until January for remaining

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yep it has full season order

The Lying Game 1x11 sneak peeks

O Twin, Where Art Thou?

Well this was average episode but we don't know how she escaped that accident and where she is but the ending was certainly interesting as who wants her to be Sutton and how did they find out since the only people that knew were in that room apart from real Sutton.

Annie change of actor and look like she has a hidden agenda which set up another sideline story-line.

When We Dead Awaken

You just knew she would turn up in the end

Pleased to Meet Me

So Sutton managed to replace Emma when she get caught and now Emma is outsider and has nowhere to do - What a way reclaim your life back

Black And White And Green All Over

Well look like this was good episode with Sutton reclaiming her life but the fact that Emma made a better impression on everyone compared to her was very upsetting to her.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

It's going get rather confusing if they keep swap places it's good thing we can tell difference between them by their personality.

Reply 66#66 babysexylexy's post

The question is whether she believes her

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Well it getting more complicated but i like how writer have kept from finding out the twins but after that ending you got wonder how long they can keep it up.

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

That one thing i don't get i know mother clueless but the father must know since he was worried about annie suggesting that he knows something.

Not Guilty As Charged

Well i can't believe how hard Emma worked to help him but after Sutton intercept that text massage she really great at lies and how she played it was great   . At least he got off

Weekend Of Living Dangerously

Well that confusion didn't last long

Lying game 2x01 promo

Since i finished today show i am going to rewatch the last episode to remind me what happened.

2x01 The Revengers

Well you were right there was nice recap of season 1 but this episode was ok but knowing that Sutton had found her mother and it's Rebecca was a bit odd but keeping it from Emma was a bit strange and Alec telling her she knows it's Emma and not Sutton was a shock to her and i wonder what his get out of jail card is but knowing Rebecca doesn't want Alec to be free should be interesting and if things were as complicated we find out they have a half-brother

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

It was a good plan but finding out his son wasn't his son was interesting revelation and look like the new guy is going figure out there is two of them.

Advantage Sutton

Sutton manages to get her life back this should make the next episode very interesting i still can't figure out how they filmed tennis scene with one actress .

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

I hope she figures it out because it's getting annoying

Much Ado About Everything

I am so glad she found out and Emma find out Sutton knows about Rebecca being her mother was also great .

Thread