Thread
Printable Version

**Forum Rules**

**Forum Rules**

I was looking in the How to use this forum: A complete guide! thread and noticed that the link to the forum rules gives me this:
Quote:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Only specified group users have permission to access this forum. You have logged in, but do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to.
I sort of figure this is not working as intended if members don't have access to the forum rules.
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +5 Thank you for bring this to our attentio 7-20-2011 13:11
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 1#1 woothdye's post

It probably got moved during the downsizing Ive found that on a lot of links all over the place

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah I figured as much but this link is sort of important so I though I would bring attention to it so the forum admins can fix it

Just checked it and it has been moved to Site Management. We'll have to get it fixed one way or another, since LBJ originally posted it and only he can edit his posts.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

Or you could copy paste into a new thread and post it

That's only the old members ya'll were suppose to memorize them there will be a Quiz next week! HEHEhehe j/k

Hi, you are correct this is an important topic. It has been re-added to the boards & the link has been updated in "How to use this forum: A complete guide!" Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I also added some new threads and deleted some out of date. Not sure I got them all, but will recheck later. Thanks again Gypsy

Reply 7#7 gypsiegirl66's post

You are welcome. The only reason I came across it was that I was really really bored and just looking for something to read. BTW I love how your Meez is in contradiction to the written part of your signature unless you would sleep if you knew it was your last day. It made me lol [ Last edited by woothdye at 7-21-2011 07:57 ]

Reply 8#8 woothdye's post

Yeah, it may seem a bit of an oxymoron, but sometimes I forget my avatar, because I'm out living life as if it were my last day, ya know no time to change it if I'm out.... or .....lol! Seriously though, I guess my signature should say.....Live each day as if it were your last.....because you never know when you'll end up flat on your back. The closest I get to scuba diving is floating in my pool, and as far a dancing well I get that vicariously through "Dancing With the Stars" & "So You Think You Can Dance". [ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 7-20-2011 17:45 ]

Reply 9#9 gypsiegirl66's post

Saw your new topic(FORUM RULES!! Please read before posting.) i think you covered most of it.

Thread