84 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Web Therapy

Web Therapy

"WEB THERAPY" stars Emmy Award-winning actress Lisa Kudrow as "Dr. Fiona Wallice," a self-professed psychotherapist who treats patients via webcam in weekly, three-minute sessions - a modality she believes more effective than the traditional 50-minute talk-a-thons heralded by other mental health professionals. However, she spends more time feigning boredom, interrupting and giving meaningless personal data than hearing her patient's issues. Her "patients" including Jane Lynch ("Glee"), Courteney Cox ("Cougar Town"), Rashida Jones ("Parks and Recreation"), and, veteran star Bob Balaban ("For Your Consideration"), among others, are given a script framework, but ad-lib their performances with riotous results.

Source

Web Therapy Trailer

1x01 Click To Start

Fiona saying you don't have to dress for therapy would be amusing if somebody took her literally considering it's on a web-cam, this is like a new take on In Treatment and the out takes at the end were great

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I have to say i didn't like it that much in treatment was better but Fiona really seem unstable i mean the way she reacted to one of her client having a girlfriend was rather un professional and when her husband said he has been unhappy for 15 years of marriage she bullied him into think he was happy-should this person really help people with problems?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I hope she don't charge the same price as a face to face consultation

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

no i doubt didn't she say she charges $25 per web session?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

What a difference going from a 50 minute face to face to a 3 minute web session

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

You do know it's in 3rd season online

http://www.lstudio.com/web-therapy/

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I didn't know that thanks for the heads up

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Those are minisodes so there not very long -showtime is combines 3-4 of them to make an episode.

1x02 Desperate Measures

The way she talks to her patient seems a little condescending

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That's what put me off this show

1x03 Shrink Rap

Ted's evaluation of her services was amusing and her business proposal being rejected by her mother was interesting

1x04 Public Relations

I'm not surprised that Claire lost her temper after being put on probation after following Fiona's advice and find out why the husband of the other couple was jealous of his wife being the bread winner was funny

1x05 Shrinking & Growing

The session with Gina was boring until she started flirting with Fiona's assistant especially when they started to text each other which was amusing and the bitchiness between Robin and Fiona was priceless

1x06 We've Got a Secret

Fiona's discovering her husband's secret life was interesting but her husband thinking the other woman was a transvestite was incredible

1x07 Exposed!

Fiona's mother smoking the weed was amusing

1x08 Psychic Analysis

Courteney Cox as the Internet psychic was amusing

1x09 Whistle While You Work

Robert loosing his temper after Fiona sold the jewelery he sent was amusing

1x10 Strange Bedfellows

Austen Clarke was amusing and why Fiona would have him turn the plane around for Kip and him becoming a congressman was crazy

84 12345
Thread