57 123
Thread
Printable Version

Crownies (ABC1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-18-2011 10:50  
I must admit what Tracey said about the ice cream guy did sound rude but amusing and the guy's that smashed his van suing him for assault was ridiculous but the ice cream guy's previous was a surprise
Richard having to hand write the conviction was mean by the judge but he really should advoid having her as a judge in his cases

Episode 16

Well max's case was very emotionally he was clearly manipulating his mother . It's hard case but in previous episode the video tape was smoking gun. Her loyalty to the judge almost cost her job.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Max’s mother, Virginia thinking he deliberately killed Jake was tragic but after the video he is obviously able to manipulate her but assaulting the Court Officer and getting arrested and placed in the cells was the worst thing to do

1x17 Episode 17

That was cruel of Tracey to drop that missing piece of paper on Richard and letting him take the blame but accidentally wiping the white board was some sort of justice and from the look on Erin's face she must of been attacked in the past for her to react like that. What a turn up from the leaked file from episode one and looks like it was Erin after her rondaview with Jimmy

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well what Tracey did was wrong but bribe him off with tickets and wine was wrong. Your right i can't believe it's Erin

1x18 Episode 18

The look on Erin’s when the sentence was increased by six years was priceless and what a colossal mistake, talking to Buster was a great way to get the girl to talk but Erin getting drunk at Janet's and letting slip about the leaked file was careless and Lina not knowing which officer was DOA was hard to imagine but what happened in Max Gardiner trial was a surprise

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised about Max Gardiner since he was convicted but now it's been over turned . Well the judge warn her that she could increase the sentence so it wasn't a shock that she did as the judge both lawyer and client chance to think about the decision.

Episode 19

Tatum's threatening the witness tainted the statement and going to Tony at the end was right thing to do.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Tatum being left alone with Robby was the worst thing that could of happened and i thought using her father’s reputation to threaten his life was a great move but Julie letting slip to Ben that she was the one who leaked the AG file was a surprise and lets Erin off the hook

1x20 Episode 20

Erin was right to think there was something dodgy about ATM robbery case and the Richard being gay was bound to come out but Con catching Richard in bed with Lisa was the straw that broke the camel's back

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes Erin really got it right that there something strange going on and Conrad ringing Tatum dad to bail him out should be interesting look like he's keeping a few secret to himself.

Episode 21

Well this only show i needed to watch today and quite a good episode, Erin quitting i saw coming but next week episode looks great Tony being in charge of DPP should be interesting.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

You have to fell sorry for Richard for being told to lie to Conrad and now loosing his girlfriend but the judge paying for the flowers was a surprise but then seeing him with all that money which looked suspicious, Richard spoiling it for Ben with the chambermaid was amusing

1x22 Episode 22

Erin turning down the chance to return to save Ben's career was nice and i wasn't that shocked to learn that Max Gardiner has been found dead but was surprised that it was the mother who killed him. Erin offering a tissue to Janet when her water broke was amusing and things must of been bad to allow Erin to drive and Tatum offering to get drunk with Tracey before she knew it was her was interesting, the kiss was a nice way to end but disappointed it was the series finale

Season 1 Extra

This was interesting look as how the show was made and it's nice to see how actors really enjoyed making the series.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

In most shows you take the set for granted but knowing how this was designed to give the characters more movement was great

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was also nice to see cast actually get along

57 123
Thread