Thread
Printable Version

Crownies (ABC1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

i don't even want to think about that

1x06 Episode 6

Tony looked pissed but storming out of the court room was a disaster but the back story to why he was like that was sad, Tatum and Richard being put on the same case was going to be interesting but taking off the fake gloves was a little childish but you had to feel sorry for him after what the tenant did to his place

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well it was sad but he should taken a personal day instead of coming in. it was great that Tatum figured out the lie thank label on the bottle and Richard tenant was going to be awful you just knew something bad was going to happen.

1x07 Episode 7

I had a feeling that Tina the reluctant witness to the murder was hiding the horrific secret about what happened in the store room but it looks like seeing the wife might of done the trick until she was hit by a car after seeing the murder and Tatum's practical joke about the bird was amusing

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wasn't sure what comment on in this episode it felt rather average

Episode 8

Well they got guilty verdict it was good but seeing his baby and wife made it bitter-sweet.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The phone ringing in Richard briefcase was amusing and Ben trying to get it down so he could open the door was priceless

1x09 Episode 9

Dr Amelia hiding her purse under Richard's desk was amusing and what happened when she came to collect it was predictable but now Conrad is confused over Richard’s orientation considering he is supposed to be gay

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well it was obvious eventually Conrad had to find out he wasn't gay. I do have a question about rape case since it was my understanding that the rape was when a person forces themselves onto other person against the person will but the fact guy only lied about his name she did consent to doing him isn't rape?.

The undercover cop with drug problem was going to be problematic for but at least she cared enough to help him out.

1x10 Episode 10

It looks like Erin is having to face her deepest fears when she visits the murder site but the blood covered keyboard was a surprise and Janet and Ash discovering that they will be having twins was a shock but the foetal disability in one of the twins was bad news

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well twins was a surprise and tough decision bring her girlfriend i thought they knew she was lesbian?.

1x11 Episode 11

What Richard did to put Tatum's relationship back on track was impressive but Erin getting drunk after a hard case and ends up in bed with Ben was amusing, the natural red head comment was priceless

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yeah i still waiting for Richard to tell her he likes her

1x12 Episode 12

It's a shame they took Richard off Tina's case but it did look like she was falling for him and as for the child killer on the tape was a great find

1x13 Episode 13

Erin catching Lina in the shower with Andy was amusing and the way Richard won his case was impressive but telling his client to bugger off was priceless. Tracey learning a secret that will tear the case apart was interesting but the things the client said to her was hard

1x14 Episode 14

David Sinclair going on the radio after loosing the rape case was risky and Tony Gillies having a go at the training officer for the death of the police officer was great but looks like the cop was trying to please his father

1x15 Episode 15

I must admit what Tracey said about the ice cream guy did sound rude but amusing and the guy's that smashed his van suing him for assault was ridiculous but the ice cream guy's previous was a surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-23-2011 18:07  
It's a shame they took Richard off Tina's case but it did look like she was falling for him and as for the child killer on the tape was a great find
Well I am catching up with this series, Well Richard did look like it crossing the line with rape victims she followed him to that club suggest she emotically attached to him and he doesn't see. Richard dream was amusing. Great find with the video i still don't get how child turn out that disturbed ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-4-2011 08:14  
Erin catching Lina in the shower with Andy was amusing and the way Richard won his case was impressive but telling his client to bugger off was priceless. Tracey learning a secret that will tear the c ...
Yeah that secret relationship was bound to be exposed eventually and i like how Richard won the case against man he admired. Tracey had no choice after she confessed it wasn't rape.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-10-2011 18:49  
David Sinclair going on the radio after loosing the rape case was risky and Tony Gillies having a go at the training officer for the death of the police officer was great but looks like the cop was tr ...
Why does Richard always get difficult emotionally disturbed clients He really needs keep his mouth shut to Tracy . It's rather sad a guy died all please his father.

Thread