Thread
Printable Version

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Never Let Me Go

Well another good episode who would of thought it was the mother who was responsible.

Reply 49#49 arksongbird80's post

Yes she seems but it could be coincidence but she does CDC that is her cover so it great

Bill And Gary's Excellent Adventure

Well Bill and Gary being partner was rather amusing but i had a feeling he would be forced to bring the whole team in and I should figured it was her it was obvious she was responsible.

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

i felt bad for Bill

Catch And Release

Good episode but having Summer Glau guest star will always make popular choice with sci-fi fan but i wished she would of joined the team and Gary mother knowing what he does was a surprise i love Gary stood up to her. Her daughter was nice twist to story-lines

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

i am guessing they can't afford her because she is in demand

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Well i am sure she get lot of offers but it's up to her to take them.

A Short Time In Paradise

This was the first awful episode of Alpha only thing significant was the doctor shooting that guy who deserved it.

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

Well we know every season of sci-fi show has at least one bad episode

Reply 71#71 sanggye's post

If you have to ask than you don't share our opinion which is fine i think the thing was all previous episode were good and in this episode cameron decides to go to an AA meeting and find an Alpha at least with the previous episodes those Alpha were more impressive it just felt like it was lazy attempt at an episode. Do you really consider that a power?.

Reply 75#75 spratt89's post

great news

Blind Spot

Well this was good episode two alphas for the price of 1 . Nice guest stars as well.

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

Well he was good shape shifter and you couldn't tell either could you?

Original Sin

Well Rosen really blew the lid open didn't he made for a great clif hanger

Alphas - Wake Up Call - Sneak Peek

Wake Up Call

Well he knew there would be an incident but i don't think he knows that his daughter is working for bad guys which leads to an interesting situation later on in this season, when he will find out but could it be she did it for her father so he be out.  It was great to see the team back together but you could see why they need him to help them become a better team. Without a leader we saw what happens to the team. I really hope he get full control over the program since he seems to be the only one that understand what to do compared to the government who just wants to lock them up.

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

There are making an statement that they can't be stop

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

That takes planning they can attack any part whenever they want-there no need for them any planning if they want derail a train they can do stright-away at a distance. I get what your saying but look supermarket attack that was another form attack that really took little planning.

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

Yes your right that did take some planning but i wonder if that would of happen if Roseem wasn't in prison?

Alphas - The Quick and the Dead - Sneak Peek

Thread