47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Alphas Premieres on Syfy on July 11, 2011

Alphas is an action-packed thriller from writers Zak Penn (The Avengers, X-Men: The Last Stand) and Michael Karnow.  In the series, five ordinary people are brought together to form one extraordinary team of Alphas -- people with the unique power to stretch the capabilities of the human mind giving them superhuman physical and mental abilities.

Operating within the Defense Criminal Investigation Service of the U.S. Department of Defense and led by preeminent neurologist and psychiatrist Dr. Lee Rosen (Emmy Award-winner and Academy Award-nominee David Strathairn), an expert in Alpha phenomena, the team investigates cases that point to others with Alpha abilities. As they work against the clock to solve this new brand of crime, they must prevent their own personality differences and disparate backgrounds from interfering with their ultimate mission to catch the enemy.

In addition to Academy Award nominee David Strathairn (Temple Grandin, Good Night, and Good Luck), the ensemble cast stars Malik Yoba (New York Undercover, Why Did I Get Married?), Warren Christie (October Road), Laura Mennell (Watchmen), Ryan Cartwright  (Mad Men, Bones) and Azita Ghanizada (Castle).
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Alphas Season 1-2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 14:45 ]

Reply 8#8 bala's post

It was great introduction to their abilities and disappointed that they could so easily be turn on each other but impressed with the shooting

Reply 15#15 bala's post

If it wasn't for Nina overpowers Bill the Ghost would of been able to influence him to kill Dr. Rosen

Reply 18#18 woothdye's post

It seems pointless requesting a show that is now here and i think bala beat me to it

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Well at leased he reported the first accident and getting his coin back was amusing

Reply 23#23 bala's post

This is starting to get a feel of Heroes with their different abilities

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I had a feeling it was the guy from the start but the girl coming out of the hostel confused me and federal agent was the one that got him angry with his aggressive nature

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The way Gary figured out how to understand what Anna was saying was impressive but red flag working for Anna was a interesting surprise and how did the guy knock out their vehicles and not the tanker

Reply 48#48 bala's post

You can understand why Jessica wanted revenge for her sons death but the way they stopped the bully from running away was amusing

Reply 51#51 bala's post

You have to feel sorry for Bill being partnered with Gary and Gary's big mouth scaring the phone guy away but Bill's ex partner getting tasered was amusing

Reply 61#61 bala's post

I'm glad they helped Summer and her daughter to get away and destroying the coolest gadget she ever built was great

1x08 A Short Time In Paradise

Rachel asking Gary to be her date at the family event was amusing and getting her father to seek medical advice was hard work but asking her to check the mole was funny

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Good episode, Gary using the camera across the road was interesting and Rachel finding another use for a laptop was great

Reply 78#78 arksongbird80's post

The guest star was Rebecca Mader and some of the things Gary says are amusing

1x10 The Unusual Suspects

Nathan capturing the entire team was interesting but having that many alphas together was always going to be hard to contain and none of them picking up that Rosen was an impostor until it was almost too late was a little disappointing

Reply 85#85 bala's post

What a blood bath and a close call for some of their own and there is no going back from that news conference

47 123
Thread