Thread
Printable Version

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I really didn't like this episode. I wanted Kat's character to come out more and she was just kinda used and forgotten. I thought we got rid of NIna and no such luck.

Gary as always, was brilliant.

The doc is singularly focused on parrish and well, it's disracting.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-27-2012 20:18 ]

Alphaville

Well what a way to increase an Alpha abilities but sad it all got burn down that village

2x06 Alphaville

Zoe overhearing Skylar was unfortunate but how hypocritical was the fire starter telling the guys they should of played nice when he started it by kidnapping Zoe

Gods and Monsters

Well this was interesting episode i felt bad for kid not knowing he emitted a vibration that made people hate him but turn it into a cult was predictable but glad to see he felt bad when asked girl he fancy to take her clothes off but Perish trying reach out take advantage was predictable but he accidental reveal a secret about his daughter was sad but now he knows who mole is.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I've about decided I can take it or leave it.  All the conspiracy stuff is just not that intreresting to me.  I was hoping it would be more like learning different alphas each week. Or maybe baby story arcs here and there.  

I REALLY!!!  dont' like that Nina is back and that the blonde got pushed to the back. I thought her character would have been very interesting.  

1-10--> 6
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

I think the problem is there trying too many things to keep people interested it's called development season 1 was introduction and this season 2 is about conspiracy just add to season 1. It's trying to fill different gaps in audience

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-24-2012 10:26 ]

2x07 Gods and Monsters

Jason Miller was like the Pied Piper of Hamelin but glad he came to his senses with Lisa and Stanton is worse than a cat with nine lives

2x08 Falling

The drug that that looks like it gives normal humans Alpha-level invulnerability was interesting but that was one bizarre style of base jumping and allowing Kat to go undercover could of been fatal as they lost communication and she jumped but the way she got revenge for punching her was great, Cameron trying to cope with his son, Tyler was interesting but turning Danielle in should be interesting

The Devil Will Drag You Under

Well another good episode with some undercover work by the team

Life After Death - Next Episode

Life After Death

Well i found it amusing how she left the baby with Gary and he actually look after it and protect against those two people

If Memory Serves

Well Shawn Astin really was a treat he always seems to play same goffy type characters and i really enjoyed it but what he did Parish cabin was evil

Need To Know - Next Episode

Need to Know

Well finding out what happened to Skyler was great but i think Sandton plan is going create so much disaster and look like there seem out of control

Thread