Thread
Printable Version

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

ok i understand i feel same way about Rizzoli and Ilses i don't look forward to it but i watch it. For me i had low expectation of Alpha since i only saw teaser one before watching first episode. They are building up bad guy very well which is keep me interested.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I had a feeling it was the guy from the start but the girl coming out of the hostel confused me and federal agent was the one that got him angry with his aggressive nature

Rosetta

i can't believe we meet the one of the bosses of red flag and Gary was smart but she was rather convincing.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I didn't fully understand her ablility.  I am glad gary stood up for himself though.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

She can translate anything and recode them into anything she like the codebreaker of everything in communication.

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The way Gary figured out how to understand what Anna was saying was impressive but red flag working for Anna was a interesting surprise and how did the guy knock out their vehicles and not the tanker

Never Let Me Go

Well another good episode who would of thought it was the mother who was responsible.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Did anyone notice Lindsay Wagners Character is the same on Warehouse 13?  Anyone think the two will merge???
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 49#49 arksongbird80's post

Yes she seems but it could be coincidence but she does CDC that is her cover so it great

Bill And Gary's Excellent Adventure

Well Bill and Gary being partner was rather amusing but i had a feeling he would be forced to bring the whole team in and I should figured it was her it was obvious she was responsible.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

You can understand why Jessica wanted revenge for her sons death but the way they stopped the bully from running away was amusing

Reply 51#51 bala's post

You have to feel sorry for Bill being partnered with Gary and Gary's big mouth scaring the phone guy away but Bill's ex partner getting tasered was amusing

Pilot

Well I finally got around to the show, hopefully i can catch-up, wish i didn't have to work        So this was a good episode, I guess I could get to like this, but I like most super powered shows     It was a good intro, liked how they showed everyone's powers to begin with.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Cause & Effect

I liked this episode, someone mentioned it reminded them of the pen guy in Fringe, well i don't think it is a rip-off, just two people who both could see probabilities and by using that get the effect they want.  The whole coin thing was because of the shrink, saying that about a flip of a coin, randomness.  I also like that because of their abilities there is something that balance its, for most it seems psychological, s in Gary's autism, the ghost's excessive-compulsive, and this guy's paranoia.  They all have something like that (Bill, anger or controlling issues?)
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Anger Management

Ok, I thought it was the guy, briefly thought it was the girl when she came out of hostel, then we saw him.  I like that they all also have real world problems.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-8-2011 05:40  
The way Gary figured out how to understand what Anna was saying was impressive but red flag working for Anna was a interesting surprise and how did the guy knock out their vehicles and not the tanker
He sent the electrical current through the water, and only shorted out the one vehicle, the other had to stop cause it was behind it.   I like this episode, noce to see that Gary realloy isn't that far on the spectrum and has some social skills if he wants to, though staying friends with Anna might be trouble

Never Let Me Go

Wonder if they are going to focus on one character per episode, last one was gary, now it was Rachel.  So A character from Warehouse 13 (and yes it was the same character) puts Warehouse 13, Eureka (so sad it's going away ) and Alphas all in the same universe.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I feel more sorry for Gary having to work with Bill  

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

i felt bad for Bill

Thread