Thread
Printable Version

My Babysitter's a Vampire General Discussion

1x13 Re-Vamped

The guys blocking Sarah from the photo was amusing but I'm surprised Ethan's mother didn't notice there was no trace of her in the photo and what she did to save Ethan was nice

2x01 Welcome Back Dusker

The new vice principle should of specified what he wanted to be deposited in the trash but putting him head first in the bin was amusing

2x02 Say You'll Be Maztak

All the men being under the ancient Mayan queen's spell was a little corny but the girls stopping her from uniting with a sun king and end the world was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-7-2012 22:15 ]

2x03 Fanged and Furious

Why would Ethan think about buying that car for $75 when it was haunted and would cost you that to have it towed away but how good it looked after the vehicle attack random people was bizarre

2x04 Flushed

Sarah having wind problems was amusing but flushing the alligators down the toilet at the same time as the potion four months ago was a bad idea

2x05 Mirror/rorriM

I first thought Erica was responsible for what happened to Sunday until she had a reflection the haunted mirror

2x06 Village of the Darned

I thought Ethan would have a hard time babysitting the tornado boys while but having Sarah as his backup plan was amusing and I cant believe the girl didn't notice their tails after the potion

2x07 Hottie Ho-Tep

The Egyptian Mummy getting his bandages caught on the door handle was amusing and Sarah being attracted to him in his new body was predictable but his plans to take Sarah back with him to the underworld being spoiled by the guys is what you would of expected

2x08 Independence Daze

Gran putting Ethan, Benny, and Sarah in their own universes trapped alone to teach them a lesson was a little bizarre

2x09 Siren Song

It's a good job Rory videoed Serena's song and they realised she was a  Siren but ironic she was destroyed by her own voice

2x10 Jockenstein

Boltz having the strongest arms, legs and hands was interesting but from the title you knew they were all stolen from different people's bodies

2x11 Halloweird

I still cant believe Sarah is Ethan babysitter and him throwing a nerd-fest Halloween party to make up for her babysitting was nice but trust it to turn dangerous when Rory put on the magical mask

2x12 The Date to End All Dates, Part One

It took Ethan long enough to ask Sarah on a date but with the intruder who is looking for something called the Lucifractor you just knew it wouldn't go to plan

Thread