42 123
Thread
Printable Version

My Babysitter's a Vampire General Discussion

My Babysitter's a Vampire General Discussion

“My Babysitter’s a Vampire”, a comedic spin on pop culture vampires and scary movies in general, tells the story of three teens who believe their new babysitter is a real bloodsucking creature of the night — and it’s now up to them to rid their sleepy little town of the menace. The movie premieres FRIDAY, JUNE 10 (7:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel. Produced by Fresh TV and distributed by FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME), it will usher in a summer series premiering Monday, June 27 (7:00 p.m., ET/PT). In the movie, geeky 14-year old Ethan (played by Matthew Knight) is left to babysit his younger sister, Jane (played by Ella Jonas Farlinger), with his best friend Benny (played by Atticus Mitchell). But after Ethan inadvertently puts Jane in harm’s way, his parents hire a professional sitter, the beautiful yet mysterious 17-year-old Sarah (played by Vanessa Morgan) who, unbeknownst to them, is actually a fledgling vampire. When the boys discover Sarah’s secret, she enlists their help in stopping her vampire ex-boyfriend, Jesse, from taking over their town, Whitechapel. Along the way, they discover that Whitechapel holds a few secrets of its own, and that they themselves might actually even have supernatural powers.

[ Last edited by bala at 7-6-2011 07:31 ]

My Babysitter's a Vampire Trailer

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I'm surprised this has taken almost a month to become available

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i am trying figure out when all episode will be available at moment only the first 5 and it's kids tv show so i don't know if awful it is.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

The sixth was aired yesterday

lol looks like a lazy Sunday show.

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

maybe your son will love this show

1x00 Pilot

I'm not surprised Ethan's parents didn't trust him to babysit his little sister but Sarah turning up instead of Erica after he spilled his lunch down her was amusing and her not having a reflection in the mirror was great but them following her to find out was over the top corny, Ethan's visions when he touches Sarah was interesting and  Rory is an idiot

1x01 Lawn of the Dead

You just knew that Benny resurrecting the girl he was trying to impress dead dog was going to turn out bad but the dogs collar in the sauce terrible

1x02 Three Cheers For Evil

Ethan and Benny going undercover as cheerleaders was amusing and you just knew they would try and get in the showers with the girls

1x03 Blood Drive

That was predictable that the local blood drive was being run by a group of vampires but Erica and Rory getting caught kissing in the ambulance was amusing

1x04 Guys and Dolls

Jane brings her broken doll to life after over hearing the boys talking about a broken spell was crazy buy Rory finding the doll and letting her out made life even more complicated when everybody she touched turned into dolls

1x05 Double Negative

Ethan should of known better than to take his nans camera from a locked box but interesting twist with every photo creating a double that's the evil side of themselves

1x06 Friday Night Fights

The ghost of the former Whitechapel High coach with singed hair was amusing but having to try out for the wrestling team just to get rid of him was never going to end well but tickling the win was clever

1x07 Smells Like Trouble

Benny creates a love potion that makes Erica fall in love with him was great but trust him to drop it and the smell get into the school ventilation system and affect all the girls was amusing but what happened when it wore off was priceless

1x08 Die Pod

The tree getting revenge on the school computer network after being cut down was a little strange but some of their lines was amusing

1x09 Blue Moon

Erica having the hots for David because she thinks he's a werewolf was amusing but Benny needs to work on his magic potions

1x10 Doug the Vampire Hunter

I first thought Doug the vampire hunter ran away when he seen Sarah through his vampire camera but the guys trying to trick him to protect Sarah was a little stupid

1x11 The Brewed

I had a feeling from the start that it was the coffee that was responsible for turning the teachers into zombies but getting the air conditioning working was a stroke of look

1x12 - 3 Geeks and a Demon

Perfect title for this episode and it was obvious that messing with board would turn out bad

42 123
Thread