22 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Justice General Discussion

True Justice General Discussion

TRUE JUSTICE - “TV Series” Elijah Kane is as good as they come; he leads an undercover team of Seattle based cops who target major criminals in the North Western territory, taking them down with their own unique brand of brutal street justice. Kane, although admirable in honor and worthy of praise for his moral principles, has a past shrouded in mystery. Performing under intense pressure and composed in life threatening situations, he demonstrates the expertise of a warrior, clearly ex-military; exercising his abilities gained in his work with special ops forces. In each action packed episode, Kane and his team take down any criminal activity that shows up on their radar, sending the message to the street gangs that they are not afraid to get their hands dirty using their no holds barred tactics.

Kane's team follows him without question as they infiltrate the gang syndicates undercover. Throughout their cases they encounter a variety of scum, from common street dealers to serial killers. Regardless of his morality, Kane is short fused when it comes to dealing with what he comes across on a daily basis, and deals with these criminals in a classic form of law enforcement, in a style all his own. Though she doesn't always approve of his methods, Kane's second in command, Juliet, admires his strong sense of justice and righteousness, especially when it comes to protecting those weaker than him. Kane's fellow team members, Mason, Sarah, and Radner, follow his example and exercise their abilities to do what ever it takes to bring those responsible in the spectrum of heinous crimes they are assigned to justice, while also maintaining a degree of integrity. These young cops look up to Kane in reverence and admiration; one thing they are all aware of is those close to Kane remain so at their own risk. The assailants targeting Kane are not above attacking them to get to him.

Trailer - True Justice

Freeview Channel : Wednesday 9pm 5USA First time US show airs in UK ?

Episode 1

I admit first 10-15 minutes were a bit boring but good opener with the murder but how stupid was the cop to walk in front of the suspect so that she could identify them. There is a problem Steven sagal isn't very likeable as the leader so i don't expect this to get a second season. The rest of cast did reasonable job given what they had to work with.

Episode 2

Well getting the Russian guy was more difficult since he identified the undercover women but what a way to get him at the end. That other cop trying to get new girl out was amusing since team liked her more than him.

1x01 Deadly Crossing Part 1

Bad start for Sarah turning up in uniform and a police car to start her first day as a undercover officer, Steven Seagal fight moves are always great and what an idiot the doorman was taking a lucky punch and running and the DNA from the cops fag was was great and she deserves to get the death penalty

1x02 From Russia With Drugs

Sarah spoke to soon after that brutal car jacking but love the way Elijah took him down and the Russian guy was good in spotting they were cops when in the club but the take down at the docks was great

1x03 Black Magic

Sarah going undercover as a dancer was impressive but the need to catch this killer quick with the amount of women he is killing, the reporter was pushing his luck trying to get the story but following them and taking photos could be trouble for them, Sarah was luck to be alive and it also looks like they killed the wrong killer

1x04 Dark Vengeance (Part 1)

That was some hit Juliet got but Elijah putting him in his place was great but the way they keep coming back for more is amusing and I'm glad they carried on from the last episode which first looked like a copycat and the woman was a cop but the reporter was starting to look suspicious and then turns out to be the killer so I seen that coming

1x05 Dark Vengeance (Part 2)

My first impressions of the new guy is that he's going to cause them trouble but getting shot while going off on his own was a surprise and the raid on the drug warehouse was great, you have to feel sorry for Andre after finding out his wife is pregnant but is also leaving him because of the job

1x06 Street Wars Part 2

The DEA agent who meet the new guy just before he was shot turning up dead was great start to the episode but then being asked to babysit a film crew was a little strange but little do they know the shooting was at them and not the film crew for the raid on the drug warehouse, who would of thought sending a text from Mason's phone would be their downfall

1x07 Lethal Justice Part 1

I find it amusing that the bad guys think they are so hard because they have tattoos and are in the gang the brotherhood and Elijah takes them down without breaking a sweat, Juliet risking her job by going after the suspected rapist with a baseball bat was crazy but looks like she may have been a victim herself and did she kill him or not

1x08 Lethal Justice Part 2

What an idiot answering Sarah phone and pretending he will find her to meet on the next case, Burt drawing out the sniper was great but it's a shame he got shot but getting shot a second time while drawing him out deserved a medal

1x09 Brotherhood Part 1

The war vet holding up the bank that foreclosed on his house was boring, why did he think he should have his house back when one of the bank staff had the same thing done to her parents when one of them died and the gun runner starting a gun fight in the warehouse was stupid

1x10 Brotherhood Part 2

Little does Elijah know at the moment that most of the drug and gun running is all by the same people who are getting more and more frustrated at him that at some point they will try and kill him again and you have to feel sorry for the guy with the sword dying by his own sword against the unarmed Elijah

1x11 Urban Warfare Part 1

I have to laugh at how dumb some of these bad guys are by going after Elijah with only to guys in a van when he has killed dozens of their guys and trying to take his gun from his holster was beyond stupid because he had to get up close and personal, first Juliet going of the rails and now Andre was great and what a way to get a message to Elijah by taking down two of his guys without killing them and I cant believe they dropped the ball and almost lost Juliet

1x12 Urban Warfare Part 2

The way they gutted the girls that were their diamond mules was diabolical but the guy escaping while being tortured was amusing considering he ran down the street in his underwear

1x13 Payback

Wow what a season finale with the gun battle of all gun battles and with two of them wounded and then dead man walking dropping the grenades

2x01 Vengeance is Mine Part 1

Who would of thought after Elijah stabbed him and then shot him he survived the grenades he dropped and if he comes back from the stab to the head I will be disappointed but loosing Juliet and Radner was predictable after being wounded last season

2x02 Vengeance is Mine Part 2

Elijah's interview methods were interesting and using the van accident to finish off the guys who tried to kill him seemed justified but what a shot through the window

22 12
Thread