Thread
Printable Version

The Voice General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Voice General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Voice Here

The show will feature four celebrity artists who will put together teams of singers who they’ll coach and mentor throughout the competition. Week by week, individuals will be eliminated until each celebrity has only one person on their team left to compete for the title of “The Voice of America,” in a live finale.

Unlike American Idols’ lengthy audition process, the celebrity mentors will select their team members via a blind audition, so they’ll only be able to hear their voices.

The show will have three stages of competition–the blind audition, a battle phase, and the live performance shows. Viewers will take part in the show by casting votes to help determine the finalists, who are competing for the grand prize–a recording contract.

Click Here For The Voice About

Click Here To Watch The Voice on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 16:19 ]

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

I watched them all as well and i must admit the blind auditions was a great idea but i then started to watch them in the background while i was doing something else

2x01 The Blind Auditions, Part 1

RaeLynn picking Blake was obvious considering she sang one of his wife's songs and what a decision Jesse had with all four judges turning around, Adam pushing Cee Lo's button for Tony was amusing but it was amazing Christina eventually recognised him from the Mickey Mouse Club

2x02 The Blind Auditions, Part 2

I'm glad Cee-Lo turned around for Jamar considering how big a fan he was of him and being on his team was obvious, Kim being Adam's first team member was great, Lindsey going with Christina's team was great and Jermaine being a back-up singer for Alicia Keys with a personal message from her was great but i expected him to join Cee-Lo's team instead of Blake

2x03 The Blind Auditions, Part 3

The way the kept the identity of the first artist, Sarah secret until Cee Lo pushed his button was great and Erin had a interesting voice but Chris Cauley asking the boys to arm wrestle was amusing

2x04 The Blind Auditions, Part 4

Charlotte has an unusual surname but getting all four to turn around was impressive and Nicolle being a country singing who was a classically trained pianist and successful songwriter was interestingly different, Mathai had a nice voice

2x05 The Blind Auditions, Part 5

Cheesa was lucky that Adam talked Cee-Lo in to pushing his button with only seconds to go and Lee Koch was also lucky Christina liked the harmonica

2x06 The Battles Begin

Kelly Clarkson and Miranda Lambert for Team Blake were what the girls needed and RaeLynn paired up against Adley was a tough call but RaeLynn winning was a surprise, Christina choosing Chris and Monique to perform Celine Dion's "The Power of Love." was interesting considering how different their singing styles are

2x07 The Battles, Week 2

Another good episode and Cee-Lo comment about Lee looking like Jesus was amusing but a shame he never made it through to the live round

2x08 The Battles, Week 3

ALyX had a tough pairing with Jermaine but then again i think anyone against him would have a hard time and what a brave decision for Erin to stay with her father being so ill but it was the right decision

2x09 The Final Battles

James getting a unanimous vote with his face off with WADE was nice and well deserved. Nicolle loosing the piano was probably the right decision but put her out of her comfort zone so Mathai winning was predictable

2x10 Live Performance, Week 1

As the first live performance goes it was pretty good and Betty White promoting her new show from the audience was predictable

2x11 Live Eliminations

Jermaine Paul, RaeLynn, and Erin Willett from team Blake's and Jesse Campbell, Chris Mann and Lindsey Pavao from team Christinaare all safeall safe until the next round was great

2x12 Live Performances, Week 2

I do like the unique voices of Erin Martin, Mathai  and Juliet Simms and for Adam to say Juliet has the best voice so far was great but Jamar Rogers being out shone by his backing guitarists on stilts was unfortunate but the were impressive

2x13 Live Eliminations

Jessie J opening the show with her version of " Domino." was great considering she is on the UK version of this show, Mathai, Tony Lucca, Pip, Jamar Rogers, Juliet Simms, and James Massone being saved was great and disappointed Erin was one of the four sent home

2x14 Live Quarter-Final Performances (1)

All the singing with their coaches was great and what a way for one of them to celebrate her 18th birthday but the two live eliminations was different and put the coaches on the spot

2x15 Quarterfinals Live Eliminations

America saving the two guy and leaving the four girls to sing for a place was a surprise and emotional Christina saving Lindsey was nice but i was surprised RaeLynn was sent home

2x16 Live Quarter-Final Performances (2)

Juliet Simms costume with the big wing was a little distracting but dropping the feathers while she was still singing was crazy because it looked like she knelt down so not to get them in her mouth and Pip not being so lucky this time was predictable

2x17 Live Eliminations (4)

I am disappointed that America saving the two guy again for a second time and leaving the four girls to sing for the available places, I had a feeling that Adam would save Katrina after their last performances but CeeLo saving Juliet was expected after Cheesa's performance

2x18 Live Semi-Final Performances

Carson explaining the format that all eight artists will perform tonight, after which the polls will open and America will vote makes for an interesting show but Juliet Simms singing James Brown's "It's a Man's Man's Man's World." was great and the applause was incredible

Thread