Thread
Printable Version

The Voice General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x05 The Blind Auditions, Part 5

Beth turning four chairs was great and with her being a paediatric radiographer she has a great job as well but choosing Adam was surprising and this being Justin's very first time singing before a crowd was a great way to finish the night

7x06 The Best of the Blind Auditions

As I had only just watched them this recap would of been a waste of time without seeing who they have joining them for the battle rounds

7x07 The Battles Premiere

You can't blame Elyjuh for being a little nervous going up against the powerful voice of Maiya as she did turn four chairs and being the first battle as well didn't help but his efforts paying off was great but Jean and Sugar performance was awesome

7x08 The Battle Rounds - Part 2

Another good battle round

7x09 The Battle Rounds - Part 3

Jessie and Ryan singing "I Need Your Love," was great and they made a awesome duo, DaNica and Toia singing Beyoncé's "Halo." was a nice way to end the night as DaNica was saved and Toia had two steals to choose from

Reply 165#165 codebreaker's post

They actually just started a new season last night.  I really like the show, but kind of wish they'd space out their seasons a little more.  That being said, I did enjoy last season a lot, and was pleased with most of the results.  I'm sure it will be the same this time around, but with American Idol just getting going too, it feels a bit oversaturated.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

7x10 The Battle Rounds - Part 4

Brittany and Ricky singing George Benson's "On Broadway," was an interesting combination to start the night and you can blame Brittany for getting upset about going home, Reagan being picked over Kensington was a little predictable with Kensington missing a rehearsal due to her health

7x11 The Knockouts Premiere

Taylor Swift joining the coaches to help prepare the artists was awesome and with some tough decisions this was another good episode

7x12 The Knockouts Premiere, Part 2

Another good knockout round and Gwen stealing Ricky the first chance she got was lucky for him as Pharrell strongly believed in Elyjuh

7x13 The Knockouts, Part 3

Taylor makes Allison lose the six-inch heels so she can really cut loose on stage was amusing but the results impressive but Taylor being picked to go forward made sense and Jean blowing Pharrell and Taylor away with her performance in the warm-up was fantastic and being picked in the knock out round was great, Reagan's performance was great considering how young she is

7x14 The Road to the Live Shows

Another look back at the artists and performances from the season so far was another waste of time as they are still fresh in my mind but  their strategies for the live shows was worth watching

7x15 The Live Playoffs, Night 1

Team Blake's Taylor being the night's first competitor must of been harder than the rest but showing her tattoo was amusing and another great performance from Reagan

7x16 The Live Playoffs, Night 2

These live performance just get better and better and with singers like Sugar also getting better with each performance it's going to be interesting who goes through to the next round

7x17 The Live Playoffs Results

Reagan being the first to be saved must of felt good and Jessie being saved by her coach was great and Pharrell saving Sugar was understandable but Chris being saved by Adam's gut instinct was a quick end the night

7x18 Live Top 12 Performances

Blake comparing Jessie's grit to his wife Miranda was a hell of a compliment and Reagan reaching the top twelve was a great 16th birthday present but all performances were great and is going to be tough to choose who goes forward

7x19 The Live Top 12 Eliminations

Being told anyone who's made the Top 12 will be available to be brought back as a "wild card" in the finals must have come as a nice surprise but tragic for the others going home

7x20 Live Top 10 Performances

Another great episode and the performances are just getting better and better

7x21 Top 10 Live Eliminations

Craig and Matt being the first two saved must of been a re-leaf and with Luke and Taylor next the pressure was on the rest but Carson announcing the next two saved being DaNica and Chris took the pressure of them, that was a great performance from Taylor Swift, the surprise Thanksgiving feast with their families was awesome, Ryan being saved over Anita and Reagan was a shock

7x22 Live Top 8 Performances

Ryan opening with "Open Arms." should think himself lucky after being in the bottom three for three straight weeks and with their individual performances being great I preferred the group singing together

7x23 The Live Top 8 Results

It seems cruel sending 3 of the 8 home but Chris must feel lucky being the last one saved

Thread