Thread
Printable Version

The Voice General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x20 Live Top 8 Performances

It's getting harder to chose a favourite and with none of tonight's performances standing out it will be interesting to see who goes home next

5x21 Live Top 8 Eliminations

The guys accompanying Ellie Goulding on stage must of been a treat and what a shame for Caroline and Ray having reached the end of the road but the look on Matthew's face when he was saved was great

5x22 Live Top 6 Performances

Blake giving Cole a guitar was nice and Tessanne's singing a Bob Marley song was great, Christina rushing to the stage to Jacquie to explain she couldn't be prouder was awesome and Jacquie dedicating her second song to Christina was a nice surprise

5x23 Live Top 6 Eliminations

Kelly Clarkson opening the show was nice and Carson revealing the first artist who's headed to next week's semifinals is Jacquie was great and what a shame for Matthew

5x24 Semifinal Performances

The final five opening the show was great and over all some of their best performances

5x25 Live Semifinal Eliminations

Nice to see the Swon Brothers back on stage and with Adam still have three in the competition I'm not surprised he lost one but sad for James and Cassadee being awarded a gold record was a great surprise, Danielle singing her latest song was awesome and what a shame for Cole but it give the other coaches a chance now Blake has no one left

5x26 Live Final Performances

The four coaches kicking off the finale with a Def Leppard rock anthem, "Pour Some Sugar on Me." was great and Blake not having any of his team in the final was karma for the amount of bragging he has done all season but my favourite tonight was Jacquie final performance

5x27 Live Finale: Winner is Announced

What a great finale with some awesome guests and returning contestants and their faces when they were told they can all have a car was great but hats off to Tessanne for winning

Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

I was SO pleased that she won!  Plus, her genuine excitement of getting to sing with Celine Dion was great.  Great season!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

6x01 The Blind Auditions Premiere

Christina was an awesome opening act with all four judges turning around and I had a feeling T.J. would pick Usher as his coach but what a shame for Tanner with none of them turning around, Dawn and Hawkes were great and being Adam's all time favourite made him the obvious choice to be their coach and nobody turning around for Leo was tragic but Jeremy picking Shakira as his coach was a surprise, Bria getting two coaches to turn around on her first note was awesome

6x02 The Blind Auditions Premiere, Part 2

Delvin getting 4 chairs the second time around was a great start to the second night but Shakira and Usher fighting for Madilyn was amusing, Noah was lucky to have 2 chairs in the last seconds, Deja picking Shakira over the two guys was surprising but Cary having 4 chairs was a great result and nice way to end the night but picking Adam was a surprise

6x03 The Blind Auditions, Part 3

Deshawn was lucky Shakira turned around and Sam was impressive as her family aren't 100% behind her but I thought the twins was going home until Usher used his foot in the last seconds, Clarissa not realising all four had turned until she finished was amusing and I thought Melissa would choose Shakira rather than Usher

6x04 The Blind Auditions, Part 4

Megan choosing Blake was a little predictable and Emily choosing Shakira was great but knowing she has had brain surgery made her performance more impressive and Stevie's mother getting carried away backstage was amusing, Audra getting all four to turn around was a great end to the night

6x05 The Blind Auditions, Part 5

Kat choosing Adam from the other two was a good start to the show and what a shame for Gabi as he had a nice voice and it sounded like Jake dropped a note but great recovery with three chairs turning around and to make it more impressive it was his first time on stage, what a stroke of luck for Ria as the judges only turned around in the last seconds and Blake had an unfair advantage with Alaska and Madi over Adam

6x06 The Blind Auditions, Part 6

Kaleigh being a guitarist and a fitness freak and getting all four to turn around was great and choosing Blake was great as it filled his last spot but Lindsay filling Shakira's last spot was a surprise but she had some help from Blake and Usher

6x07 The Best Of The Blind Auditions

A look back at the blind auditions that stood out this season was nice and including some unseen footage was an added bonus, Shakira teaming up with Miranda Lambert was great as she did say early on she get her

6x08 The Battles Premiere, Part 2

I didn't realise how far behind I have slipped so I'm going to make my comments short to catch up, Clarissa and Jeremy singing "Cold as Ice" was a great start and Delvin moving forward after not turning a chair in Season 5 was great

6x09 The Battles Continue (1)

Josh winning over Austin seemed to be a unanimous decision with the judges and Music Box being stolen after Deja moved forward was predictable, Usher teaming up Madilyn  and Tanner was great as they were evenly matched and Tess being teamed up with Bria was a nice end to the episode but user picking Bria was a surprise and Tess was lucky to be stolen

6x10 The Battles Continue (2)

Cierra and Emily rounding up the night was great as Shakira picked Emily and Cierra was stolen by Usher

6x11 The Battles, Round 2 Premiere

Megan and Audra opening the night with Miley Cyrus' "The Climb," was an interesting pairing but choosing Audra and sending Megan home I thought was predictable and all three coaches pushing their buttons to steal Tess was surprising, Delvin and Josh singing the Stevie Wonder's classic "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours." was an awesome way to end the night

Thread