Thread
Printable Version

More lost points

More lost points

Ok, it happened again. I just watched Weeds S7 Ep 1. My browser crashed, I restarted, and vip charged me for two watches instead of one. UGH

Reply 1#1 spygirlfive's post

Just a suggestion to try another browser that doesn't keep crashing

Wow, that is SO brilliant. I am sure I would NEVER have thought of that on my own. Or maybe Firefox could come up with a more secure build for the Mac.

ANYHOW

A larger issue is that we are paying to have multiple views of shows in a 24 hour period for the credits. That is not happening, and I wonder how many other people are losing points without noticing.

Just send a pm to lbjedward with a copy of your viewing history. Tell him what happen exactly so he can get this issue fixed ASAP. Thanks for letting us know. and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally posted by spygirlfive at 6-29-2011 21:57 Wow, that is SO brilliant. I am sure I would NEVER have thought of that on my own. Or maybe Firefox could come up with a more secure build for the Mac.
Just a point to keep in mind - I understand you are frustrated, but there's no need to be sarcastic to someone offering a suggestion. As Tina said, send a PM to lbjedward with the information she specified so he can help you.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Lost points

I have lost 16 points since the switch from real player because of "stream_not_found". I like the new player but find it difficult to get a refund when both servers give me the same error message. I have followed the instructions and send the details to the PM. I have sent 3 PMs, left 2 messages with live CS and it has been over 6 weeks now and still no reply. Could you someone tell what else could I do to receive refund? Thank you

Reply 7#7 padrole's post

When you sent the PM did you save a copy because there is a glitch in the system and it doesn't send but you can use the tracking to see when it's been read, when it's bold it's not been opened

Thank you for your quick reply. I have read about the glitch, so what I have done is send the same message twice. Once with the box checked (to save in my outbox) and once without the box checked (to workaround the glitch). The messages are still bold. I understand they have not been read, but what would be a reasonable period of time for response? Thank you

Reply 9#9 padrole's post

36 to 48 hours should be plenty of time to respond especially if he has a lot of PM to read

Reply 9#9 padrole's post

Just a tip for future reference so your box doesn't get too full - you can always find PMs you send by checking your tracking. I also send PMs to myself for things I don't want to lose, so that is a good idea, but not always necessary.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thank you for your reply I have done everything that was asked and it has been 21 days and still no reply. What can I do next to get refunded my lost points?

Thread