Thread
Printable Version

Combat Hospital Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well which do you like better off the map or this but i have say this seems more action packed than off the map and i can understand why they choose this over renewing off the map let hope it last and it's a good thing she not pregnant and the maintenance guy laughing at snake in the operating but loved the line 'bring the snake'. . That one way to start your first day .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

a bit before my time

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I like how they were able find out what it was by getting a guy smell the infection that first time i seen someone diagnose an infection by smelling it .

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

The stone soup analogy was great

Wrong Place at Wrong Time

What a bad time to go away from the hospital but i love how his boss punished him with his expensive vodka bottles

Hells Bells

Well that was one hell of romantic couple getting married before the surgery but guy willing marry that women regardless of whether she can have children was fantastic and what a great gift giving away her old wedding ring as a wedding present.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I liked it when she asked doctor why he was nice to her and he said he wanted to be liked and she started laughing

Reckless

Well the base all having food poisoning was amusing but we got see who she was married to which was a bit of a surprise. It's sad the pilot died because he was tired but trying blame her for not giving GO pills was awful but i am glad she stuck to her opinion and said she would do the same thing again.

On the Brink

Good episode and tough call shame after all they done she died and that solider who couldn't keep his hands from playing with himself was amusing story-line but she managed to cure him was great.

Shifting Sands

Well this was another good episode where the translator boy learnt important lesson about his friends and now he saw the consequence. The general eye operation was rather amusing.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I am surprised he could do that you would think he might a little too preoccupied to actually get be able do that since he's in war zone i assume he would too tired to try?.

Reason to Believe

Well look simon brother is a nutcase and i am glad he finally find someone to talk to but ungrateful must you be after simon saved the guy life saying he wanted to die

Triage

Well tough episode where she had tough choice as which patient to save

I can't believe i missed an episode two episode were added together i was wondering what i was missing with the episode

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

planning to watch it tomorrow i have only 4 more shows to watch than i am caught up

Brother in Arms

This was episode 11 and one i missed watching yesterday this good episode certainly help explain Episode 12 situation with some of the characters.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

She didn't lose her cool she was trying other boy to talk realise if she became tough with the girl he would crack and it worked. It was tough for her but she got results

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well it was a good season finale

Thread