Thread
Printable Version

Combat Hospital Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 Inner Truth

After what happened to the seven soldiers brought into the Trauma Bays when their lucky charm Private Henry arrived was surprising but not so lucky for himself and I'm glad the had the clerical miscommunication but what they tried to do for the lady with the goat was nice

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I liked it when she asked doctor why he was nice to her and he said he wanted to be liked and she started laughing

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was amusing

Reckless

Well the base all having food poisoning was amusing but we got see who she was married to which was a bit of a surprise. It's sad the pilot died because he was tired but trying blame her for not giving GO pills was awful but i am glad she stuck to her opinion and said she would do the same thing again.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

To be honest i would hate the thought that the person at the flight controls was on stimulant drugs so they could keep flying and the guy's face when they pretended to get the tapeworm was amusing

On the Brink

Good episode and tough call shame after all they done she died and that solider who couldn't keep his hands from playing with himself was amusing story-line but she managed to cure him was great.

Shifting Sands

Well this was another good episode where the translator boy learnt important lesson about his friends and now he saw the consequence. The general eye operation was rather amusing.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The Private who couldn't keep his hands of his privates was an amusing story line but his hands in bandages was a little corny and it's a shame the burn victim didn't survive but it's better to of tried and failed than to not try at all

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I am surprised he could do that you would think he might a little too preoccupied to actually get be able do that since he's in war zone i assume he would too tired to try?.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Getting the eye drops into the general eyes was amusing but the paperclip was priceless and Vans friend being injured after the explosion was interesting but finding out it was another friend that shot him was a surprise but Vans being detained after the escape was tragic

Reason to Believe

Well look simon brother is a nutcase and i am glad he finally find someone to talk to but ungrateful must you be after simon saved the guy life saying he wanted to die

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I don't think he's ungreatfull. It's just that he still needs to come to terms with what happened to him. A lot of people don't accept immediatly that they can never walk again. This is a pretty common reaction. But later he would realise that he is lucky that simon operated.
As for Simon's brother, I think it is strange that he was just let go out of the hospital and that they didn't know that he had next of kin. But this gave inside into Simon and I wonder why this is the first time that we saw the chaplin. Cause there were a few other case where they could have really used her help. Simon confiding in her was good. I suppose that that's the reason why they brought her in this episode.

Triage

Well tough episode where she had tough choice as which patient to save

I can't believe i missed an episode two episode were added together i was wondering what i was missing with the episode

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I had the same thing. I started watching the last episode and I missed something so I checked and there were two episodes added. but I liked the episode because she had to tell the chief his own rules and she made the right choice.
I like the character development with the neurosurgeon, but they don't have to become to cheesy.

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

planning to watch it tomorrow i have only 4 more shows to watch than i am caught up

1x10 Reason to Believe

That was an impressive surgery from Simon but sad times for his brother and I'm not surprised the chaplain (Camille Sullivan) had a lapse of faith but the actress is doing the round in the shows i watch which is great

Brother in Arms

This was episode 11 and one i missed watching yesterday this good episode certainly help explain Episode 12 situation with some of the characters.

1x11 Brothers in Arms

Some of the pranks before the hockey game were amusing and Bobby loses his composure during was interesting but the way the Major lost her cool integrating the kids was a surprise

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

She didn't lose her cool she was trying other boy to talk realise if she became tough with the girl he would crack and it worked. It was tough for her but she got results

Thread