Thread
Printable Version

Show episode not found

Show episode not found

I have been very pleased with all the new changes to the site. thank you very much! Unfortunately, I would like to submit a problem with a show episode listed below. Would appreciate any assistance you can provide as I am going to lose my points on that episode. :-( -In Treatment Season 3X8 - issue: stream not found Thank you for your time and attention.

This problem has actually been listed in the "Fix the Bug" thread here so it is known and I am sure that they will get around to fixing it. You may wish to check if you have lost points. I would suggest that you PM lbjedward for a refund on them if you have and check the "Fix the Bug" thread to see when the episode has been fixed if you still wish to view it.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks for helping a fellow member 6-6-2011 11:26
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 1#1 Zarate's post

That error has already been reported & is in the table on the "Fix the Bugs" thread - which woothdye provided a link to. Please send a PM to lbjedward (link also in above post) for reimbursement of lost points. Please feel free to ask any mod online to recheck the episode for you before trying it again, unless you see it has been removed from the error list.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread