Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Special Ops (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 99#99 Liseeuh's post

i am surprised you finished season 2 so quickly

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Stupid Lara why can't she just accepted that she feels something for Dean.

Reply 102#102 Liseeuh's post

because if they break up she would have to find another job

Reply 101#101 bala's post

well when I know a good serie I just can't stop watching it so I kept watching it till 3 o'clock in the morning and when I woke up I started watching it immediatly untill I finished season 2

Reply 103#103 bala's post

But they are not gonna break up ;)

Reply 105#105 Liseeuh's post

The way them pair carry on they will never get it together

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

well I hope they do get together

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-19-2011 00:02  
Rescue having to save life blood after they messed up the rescue was amusing and Chase’s shoulder injury almost cost one of their own when his shoulder gave out
Well i had feeling it would eventually come out but it put the boss in hard places as she can't afford to lose people from rescue.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2011 08:56  
It was obvious Chase was being played but when Vince found out it was funny but Heidi getting the gear back was impressive and Vince trying to disarm the bomb was great but every time Dean is about to ...
Well yeah but can't believe he was only on desk duty for one episode since in the next episode he was back to work but what an episode i knew something was up when there only two people in that place.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2011 09:44  
Wow that was some distraction but it was a good job he was able to point her out but who would of thought it was as a game even with the episode title but she was one feisty person and you got to feel ...
Well this reminded me CSI miami episode about same thing the only difference no one got murdered but it was interesting episode.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-27-2011 17:58  
The high rise office rescue with the general manager and his assistant was amusing but after finding the black-clad figure hanging by a thread on the outside of the building and Lara learning that Cam ...
Well there was no way she could hold both of them she did her best but they had to risk it.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-5-2011 16:51  
Michelle interrupting an intruder photocopying Rescue documents was unfortunate considering she was off on holiday but loosing him after rescuing him was a stupid mistake but but discovering the intru ...
i am surprised how Lara dean made up at the end look like Michelle relationship with that cop is over.  

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-5-2011 17:50  
That was unfortunate that Heidi losing communication and decides to change her course but after the chopper loses all power, there’s time only to brace as the chopper spins out of control and down an ...
Well that great episode i love how raise the stakes in every episode and i am glad she decided stay with rescue.

3x14 Chemical Brothers

Lachie the other Gallagher brother was amusing but when he announces that he’s getting married which was a surprise to Dean and what Heidi did to save Jordan was incredible

3x15 The Carter Redemption

The famous bank robber Siddy Carter was impressive but what a tragedy for the cafe owner’s wife after Lara left her to help one of the bikers and Heidi having to hide in the shower was amusing, the bikers locked in the freezer truck in their underwear was priceless but the repercussions was horrendous

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-12-2011 19:59  
I suspected Gus had something to hide when Sheree the druggie prisoner took his gun and then demands all of their morphine but Dean getting turn down for a date with Zoe was amusing
Yeah he was acting quite suspious but dean getting shot down by female cop was amusing .I suspect she has kid in what she meant too complicated for you . Hedi seriously need to put on probation after what she did.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-18-2011 17:49  
That kid in the dune buggy was lucky they were on a training exercise but what a tragedy that they couldn't save him and i did like their new toys as soon as they handed over the ID bracelet i knew th ...
Yeah they were lucky but i was surprised see that cop again look she's interested in Dean still don't know what her deal is. I am glad the father forgave that kid

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-26-2011 17:00  
Lachie the other Gallagher brother was amusing but when he announces that he’s getting married which was a surprise to Dean and what Heidi did to save Jordan was incredible
Yeah i didn't even know they had the other brother but i had feeling he would join the team . Do we really need another one on the team. Hedi definatly even with Jordan with own each other.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-26-2011 18:03  
The famous bank robber Siddy Carter was impressive but what a tragedy for the cafe owner’s wife after Lara left her to help one of the bikers and Heidi having to hide in the shower was amusing, the b ...
Yes this another good episode can't they have easy day every episode they seemed to get themselves into trouble

Look like there's no 4th season

Thread